Last piece of pizza

Nialls pov

I woke up and witnessed a beautiful figure laying right next to me. I smile and get myself out of the bed carefully so I dont wake Shelbi up. I walk over to the bathroom and do my stuff. When I get out, Lily walks over to me wagging her tail ans licks brings her front paws on my knees and licked my hand. I pet her head and walk into the living room. Lily follows me so i figured maybe shes hungry. I poor some food in her bowl and poor water into her other bowl. Just as I suspected, she eats it all in a few seconds...dang! Did she even chew? Yep, shes defiantly a Horan.

I look at the clock and see that it is 8:16am. I decide that I should probably let Shelbi sleep a little longer. I plop myself onto the couch and turn on the t.v. Lily gets her tug-o-war rope and jumps onto the couch. The rope is purple, white, and a light blue. I pick up the other end a start pulling it. She makes a little growling noise as she struggles to keep a hold of the rope between her jaws. Shes pretty strong for a puppy. She saw a squirrel in the snow yesterday, and out of curiosity, jumped to it. She practically drug Shelbi all the way around the yard.

While Lily gives up, she runs to the kitchen to get a drink of water. I heard our bedroom door open and see Shelbi walk out wearing a tank and sweats. Her hair is in a messy bun and she is wearing some fake black nerd glasses. Damn she looks beautiful. "Good morning, sexy." She smirks. I feel my cheeks get red. Then i chuckle and reply," Good morning, princess." She sets on my lap and I kiss her cheek, and wrap my arms around her waist.

" Did you already eat breakfast?" she asks and turns to face me. " No, i woke up about ten minutes ago. You wanna go out for breakfast?" I ask her. She nods." Yeah, I'm gonna go get a sweatshirt on." I nod and follow her because I just noticed that I'm only in my boxer still.

I throw on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I grab my keys and my snapback, and sunglasses. Shelbi walks over to me grabbing her sunglasses and my hand. We walk out and rush over to the car. I start the car and Shelbi turns the heater and radio up when she hears little mix's song "move" playing. She starts to sing along as i smile, and pull out of the driveway.

We end up going to McDonald's. I got the biscuits and gravy. 2 sausage burritos, hashbrown, and a orange juice. Shelbi got 2 sausage burritos, strawberry-banana smoothie, and a hashbrown.

---------------------2 hours later -----------------------

The lads and chippies ( i heard that that was what they call tgirls in the U.K... any way, back to the story) came over today, and Leigh-Anne couldn't stop gushing over Lily. Lily seems to get along with everyone.. infact, she gets a little excited and pees on the carpet. " LILLYYYYY!" Shelbi groans as she is cleaning up Lily's pee. We all laugh and i get up to offer help, but she rejects. "Who's up to a movie?" Liam stands up and looks at everybody. There's a chorus of yeahs and sures.

So we end up watching the perdge, and then we watched some re-runs of family guy. After that we ordered pizza. Harry and Niall were now in the middle of arguing who gets the last piece of pizza. So i, being Nialls girl, take the piece and run to the bathroom and lock the door. I hear laughing and banging on the door. " Shelbi!.Share the pizza with me please!" Niall pleads. "No! Share with me!" Harry argues. I smirk and start eating it. " Ahh... this. is. so. delicious! You guys should've had some!" I brag. I hear nothing. Silence. I laugh, then unlock the door. I start to make my way to the living room, but regret leaving that bathroom. "Ahhhh!" I scream as two guys tackle me to the ground. They start tickling me. " S-s-sto-op! Pl-ease. I struggle. "Regretting eating that last piece of pizza, princess?" Niall chuckles as he continues. " N-o-ope." I say between giggles. " Then we wont stop!" Harry laughs. I laugh even more, due to the tickling, my stomach hurts so i give up." Fine! I- I re-regret i-it!"

They finally stop and i try to catch my breath. I look up and see everyone laughing so i join.

______________________________________________________

A/N: Hey crazy mofos!!! Hopefully u liked this chapter! U know what to do! Thank u! <3 ~ mrsdeneahoran