christmas day!

Shelbi's pov

"Wake up, beautiful." I open my eyes and meet the most beautiful blue eyes. I giggle at how close Nialls face is to mine. He is laying right beside me with his elbow proping his head up. "Good morning, Ni." I give him a quick kiss on the lips and get up to go to the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing sweats and my hair in a messy bun. Niall sees me and perks up. " Why are you so happy?" I ask. " You. Your just so beautiful without make up." He winks. I blush. " Sure." i mumble. He playfully rolls his eyes and gives.me a hug and a lecture on how beautiful i am.

"Go into the.living room ill be right there." He suggests. "OK." I walk out ofthe room and gasp. The cutest puppy is in the living room. Its a tan boxer. The puppy must've heard me because it turned around and ran towards me. " Oh my gosh! Your to cute!" I gush. " Do you like her?" I hear Niall ask. " Are you kidding me?" I sarcastically ask and pet her ear. " What are you gonna name her?" he asks. " Hmm... Lily?" i ask for his oppinion. He smiles and nods.

The majority of stuff we got eachother are.clothes, accessories, etc. The rest of the day, we watched movies and took pictures of Lily and put them on twitter. Tomorrow Niall is.going on tour. Im gonna miss him so much. I cant wait till we bith get back.