What if's and Starbucks....(Important A/N!)

Hey guys! Please let me know if you like the new cover of this book, or if you liked the other one better. And i wanted to let you guys know that my story is almost over. But don't worry, there will be a sequel! Im not sure what the name will be, so i need help on ideas! PLEASE! Haha... so if you can comment on those, and i hope you guys enjoy! :) Okay, enough of my annoying crap..... TO THE STORYYYYY!!!!

<3 mrsdeneahoran

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Niall's pov.

Today, I cannot see my princess. I have to wait 'till tomorrow, when her father walks her down the isle. Greg and Denise flew in today, baby Theo is with them. Greg and Denise are in their hotel room unpacking. We are all in Paris, since Shelbi and I are getting married under the Eiffle Tower. I cant wait. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep! I barely slept last night! I want my princess with me right now! I mean, were not even in the same hotel! Seriously?

Well, i guess its for the best so we don't 'accidentally' see each other. They say its bad luck if we do. So i don't wanna risk anything, even if the separation kills! We had our wedding rehearsals yesterday, and on the actual wedding day, we are gonna have security guards surrounding the area, but far enough so the fans don't do anything and hopefully we wont hear them. I mean, I love my fans, but i would really like some quietness during the ceremony.

Right now i am laying on on my hotel bed scrolling through my twitter. I see that Shelbi has tweeted something.

@shelbi_denea: i am absolutely going crazy!!!! Why cant i see my Nialler?!?! #Cantseemynialler

I chuckle and smile at her tweet. I decide to tweet back.

@Niall_Official: Its okay, princess! I'll see you soon!

# Seeyousoonprincess

I get a bag of crisps and plop on the bed. Right before i turn on the t.v., i hear someone knock on the door. I sigh and toss the remote control on the bed as i stand up. I walk over to the door and look through the peephole in case it was a fan or something. I notice that it was Paul and the lads with Greg. I open the door, " Hey, mate. You ready?" he greets me with a brother hug. " Yeah, just let me get my phone real quick. I jog over to the bed and get my phone, sunglasses, and key. I walk back to the door and see Louis with a sassy look on his face and his hand on his hip. " Are you ready, NOW?" He asks then yells. I have a what-the-heck look on my face and then walk down the hall. We get to the van which is located in the back, since there are fans and paps in the front.

"Where to, boys?" Paul asks. "Ummm.... Starbucks?" i look at the other lads and they all nod except Louis. Here we go... "YESSSS!!!! WHOO-HOO! STARBUCKS IS MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!" we all wince and hold our ears.

After we all recover from the ear piercing sound that Louis has created, Paul drives off to Starbucks.

Shelbi's pov.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will hold my fathers arm as i walk down the isle, to become Mrs. Horan. Oh my gosh. I am absolutely freaking out! What if I'm late? What if i trip? What if I fart in the middle of the ceremony? What if Niall doesn't like my dress? Or even worse.... backs out of the wedding? I need some fresh air. I go outside on the balcony and sit down on one of the chairs they have setting out here. Luckily there are no fans to disturb this peace. I mean, i love the fans and everything, its just i am really nervous, and don't exactly need a bunch of screaming.

I pull out my phone and tap on twitter. I scroll through my mentions, then i post something.

@shelbi_denea: i am going absolutely going crazy!!!! Why cant i see my Nialler?!?! #Cantseemynialler

After about a minute, i see that Niall has replied to my tweet. I read what it said, and it read:

@Niall_Official: Its ok, princess! I'll see you soon! #Seeyousoonprincess

I giggle and then turn my phone off. I go back inside and grab a bag of crisps. I plop on the bed and before i could do anything else, " Hey, girl!" Perrie squeals and gives me a tight hug. I hug her back and, " Hey, Perrie." i reply in the same tone as her. We pull apart and she asks me, " What do you want to do today?" I shrug. " Wanna go to starbucks, then we can go shopping?" It was my turn to ask a question. " Yes! C'mon, the girls are already in the van, waiting!" She drags me out of the hotel room after i grabbed my phone, key, and purse.

We get in the van and I greet Jake and the girls with a 'Hello' and earn a chorus of 'hi'. Weird. Coincidentally, 'What Makes You Beautiful' comes on, and we all sing along, including Jake. He is a funny guy. That is one of the things i love about him. But not the way I love, Niall. Ew. Of course not. I love him like a family member. Anyways, we finally arrive Starbucks, and Sydney gets out first, pushing all of us, screaming " MOVE! I'M COMING STARBUCKS!!!!!" Well then.

Louis' pov.

Were all sitting down at Starbucks, having a few laughs, when i look out the window. I see Sydney stepping out of a van, as everyone else is still laughing at whatever it is they're laughing at now. I smile. Then it quickly disappears. If Sydney is here, then that must mean....

" Harry! Shelbi is here!" I whisper in Harry's ear as his eyes go wide. He tells Zayn, then Zayn tells Liam then Liam tells Paul, then Paul tells Greg. We all stand up and Niall looks at us like were crazy. He then stands up too. " Niall, can you come help me pick out some pastries for Denise?" He drags Niall over to the pastries as I turn around. I see Sydney start to come in with Leigh right behind her. Sydney spots me and i motion for her to go back as i wave my arms around. She stops and all the other girls bump into her as she turns around and yells at them to go back. When they left, i sat back down, and sighed.

" That was a close one!" I say only to be followed by a few "yeah's" and a "really close".

Sydney's pov.

That was way to close. We got in the van, and Jesy looked at me. " What was that all about?" She whisper yells at me. Geesh. " Niall and the lads were there! What else was i supposed to do?" I said mimicking her tone. Her mouth makes a perfect 'o' shape and slowly nodded. I laugh. Leigh, Perrie, Shelbi, and Jade all look back at me. " What?" I ask. " What's so funny?" Jade asks suspiciously." Nothing." I answer quickly and then they all give me a 'sure' look. They all turn back around at the same time. You know, I think we spend to much time together.

I got on my phone and looked for Louis' contact, but went too far and ended up in the 'M' section. At a regular pace, i went back up but saw a contact, that i haven't seen in a long time. One of Shelbi's old friends. I'm assuming they haven't talked in a long time, cause i didn't see her at the rehearsal wedding yesterday..... So i will just have to surprise someone here.

I clicked on the contact and sent a message to this old friend.

A/N:

Hey.... srry about this.... but i have a quick question..... Do you think this unknown friend will be a good thing.... or a bad thing? Please comment on what you think. Luv ya! Baaaiiiiiiii!!!!!! LLN!

<3 mrsdeneahoran