Even Though Your My Favourite.

Harry's pov.

I smirk. "Aww. I'm Melanie's favourite." She blushes really bad. "You know, if you keep acting like this, you wont be."She shoots. I put my hands over my heart and dramatically act like I'm hurt. She laughs.

"You know, your not what I thought you were gonna be like." She admits after she stops laughing. "And what did you think I would be like?" I ask her. "I thought you were gonna be some guy who hits on every girl he see's." She answers. "Oh yeah? How do you know if I'm not hitting on you right now?" I challenge. "Because you do a horrible job at it." She laughs. I chuckle. "And you thought that even though I'm your favourite?" I smirk. "Even though your my favourite." She giggles. "Just don't tell the others your my favourite." She warns.

"Oh, I'm so telling them. And i'm gonna rub it in there faces." I joke. "Your such an idiot." She giggles.

+++++

" I think this will look good." I pull a dress off of the rack and show Melanie. (http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/m/tid/100906154.jpg) She turns around and smiles. "You have good taste there, Styles." She giggles. Ihand her the dress and she walks into one of the dressing rooms. I hear a lot of hangers sliding across the racks and moving around, then finally she walks out wearing the dress. "Wow. It looks even better when your wearing it." I wink. She blushes. "Thank you."

She goes back in the dressing room and repeats the process, and decides on a few outfits, then buys them. I tried to pay, but what I did at Starbucks, didn't work this time.

+++++

"Thank you, Harry. I had a fun time today." Melanie says as we are standing right in front of her apartment door. I smile as I look down at her. "No problem, love. Maybe we can do it sometime again." She smiles and nods. I look into her beautiful brown eyes. "Um, I would invite you in, but its kind of a mess because there are boxes everywhere." She giggles and blushes.

"That's ok. I can come over tomorrow and help you get settled in, then after, maybe I can take you on a date?" I find the courage to ask her. She blushes and bites her lip. "Sure. Can you come over at 12?" She asks smiling. "12 sounds great. Ok, see you then, love." I lean down and give her a kiss on the cheek. I pull away, and start walking towards the elevator.

"Bye." I hear her say softly then the elevator doors close.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guiess! Love and Cure is now officially OVER! I know, its a short chapter, but at least I got two chapters in one night! You should be proud! Haha... jk...ok, well dont be too bummed because there is a sequal, so I hope you enjoyed this story, cos I enjoyed writing it for you all, and i hope you enjoy the sequal. And if you forgot, the sequal is called, New Love.

Ok, love you my crazies! Byeee! :)))))))))) Oh, and here are the clothes Melanie bought:

-http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/m/tid/101126934.jpg

- http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/m/tid/101117595.jpg

- http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/m/tid/100909369.jpg

- http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/m/tid/100451909.jpg

<3 mrsdeneahoran