Christmas eve.

Nialls pov

I wake up only to find that the other side of the bed os empty. I get up to go to the restroom. When i was done I notice a piece of paper on my side table. I pick it up and see that Shelbi has left a letter:

Ni,

I went to pick up Sydney at the airport this morning. I should be back around 10:00am. Depends on traffic, but DON'T tell Louis, okay? Its a suprise since it is his birthday, and have him open all his gifts, and record the whole thing. I wanna get his reaction on tape, but im gonna have her scare him from behind, so pick a good spot for him to set and stay there. Anyways, I love you, babe! xxxxxx

- shelbi

I look at the clock and see that it is 9:15am. We hopefully have enough time. I walk over to the living room and grab my microphone horn thingy. Don't ask why i have it. I just thought it would be cool. Anyways, "EVERYBODYYYY UUUPPPP!!!!! ITS PRESENT TIMEEEE!!!!!" I yell and somehow restrain myself from laughing. Everyone stayed over last night so we could all hang out and all that stuff once we wake up for Louis' birthday.

" Wow, I thought I would be woken up with breakfast in bed. But noo, this is way better." Louis says sarcastically. We all laugh and he chuckles. He takes a seat that he can see the front door in his p.o.v. " No, no, no, no. You're gonna sit right here, Lou." I say pointing to the correct seat. He gives me a weird face. "Why?" He asks hesitantly setting down on the sofa. "Just because." i shrug my shoulders trying to be casual. " Your a.weird one, Horan." he replies, yhen everyone laughs. I nod my head grinning.

---1 hour of laughing and presents and video taping---

I get a text saying that theyre here and so i think of something funny to say that everyone will laugh at for a while. I finally get them to laugh and then i saw sydney creeping.up on louis. Luckily i still have my camera on. Our laughing settles down for a.few secomds, then..... "Boooo!!!" Sydney screams and shakes louis from behind. He screams then screams again in excitement. " SYYDDDNNNEEYYYY!!!!!!" He crushes her in a huge hug. Shelbi walks over t me and sits on my lap. I hug her waist and lay my head on her shoulder from behind.

After all the laughs and all that stuff, everyone.goes home for Christmas tomarrow.

-----------------

a/n....

hey eveyone!!! plz comment.