Chapter 1 : Meeting Gluttony

Warning : sometimes cursing, short chapter, do not read if you are religious and would be cursing about how I got the angel names wrong or when I basically write about lucifer being a good guy, in short do not read if you are close minded

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

Eris' p.o.v

//riiiiiiiiiiiiiing//

I sat up and looked at the floor and saw my shattered alarm clock sitting there.

'Not again' I groaned inwardly as I ran towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"Cold cold cold." I muttered to my self.

It is now 7:35 I slept a little bit too late last night.

I quickly wore my uniform and ran out my room. I ran down the stairs and saw my mother eating breakfast alone again.

I wore my shoes and rushed out the door.

"Eris ! Aren't you going to eat breakfast ?" My mom shouted before I could get out.

"Sorry mom. I'll just eat later. Love you. Bye !" I ran out and took my skate board and rushed to school.

*time skip*

I ran through the halls to reach our classroom in time and thankfully I made it. 2 minutes before the bell rings.

I sat in my usual desk in the back of the class and sighed.

"Oh. You're here ? Did you eat already ?" My bestfriend, Hana asked.

I shook my head no. And wiped my sweat.

"Aish. You should take care of yourself more." She scolded me and handed me a bar if dark chocolate. I ate it almost in one bite and groaned.

"Good morning class let's continue our discussion yesterday so." My teacher started.

I'm still so hungry damn.

*Time skip to lunch*

I sat down at one of the seats on a chair in the cafe/resto with my box of chicken, burger, fries and smoothie.

"Well you ordered a lot today." My classmate jokingly said.

"Is that even new ?" My bestfriend replied.

"No like more than usual." I shrugged and took a bite out of my burger.

"Sorry Eris. We gotta go. We have to be in class early." They both said and apologized. I waved them goodbye and continued eating.

"Hello there." I looked up to see a handsome guy sitting in front of me.

I swallowed my food and talked.

"Hi who are you ?" I asked politely eating another piece of chicken.

"My name is Kim SeokJin and you ?" He asked.

"I'm Nam Eris. Do you want some ?" He nodded and took a bite of my chicken.

Well damn son. You can share with me everytime if you look that handsome.

"Are you really that hungry ?" He asked me in amusement staring at me.

There is something about him that isn't quite human.

"Yeah. I'm hungrier than usual." I explained trying to figure things out. He smirked.

"Perfect." He stated while still looking at me.

Say whut ?

"See you around darling." He mysteriously said.

Good bye handsome man. You will forever be in my memory.

I sighed and went back to my classes after eating.

Why must we be forced to sit on a hard ass chair all day ?

At least I met a handsome man today.

I sat beside my Hana during our english class.

"Was your dad eating with your mom this morning ?" She asked me.

"No. He went to that school early. As usual. Leaving mom alone. I mean seriously ? Just because he teaches at XOXO University doesn't mean he can just ignore us." I ranted about my dad.

Even though i couldn't stop myself ranting, Hana still listened.

That went on until the day ended.

The day I unknowingly met one of the seven deadly sins.