Chapter 10 : The dream

Warning : sometimes cursing, do not read if you are religious and would be cursing about how I got the angel names wrong or when I basically write about lucifer being a good guy, in short do not read if you are close minded

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

Eris' p.o.v

I walked to my room after a little meeting with the boys and saw a girl waiting there.

She smiled at me when I came in.

"Hello my lady. My name is Mira and I am the maid that the princes hired to take care of you." She bowed to me.

"Oh. Uhm. Can you please just stand here outside when I change or take a bath ?" I kindly asked her. She nodded in understanding.

"Here are your clothes my lady." She handed me a pair of sweatpants and a large shirt and I thanked her.

I walked inside the bathroom and It was beautiful inside. I took a quick bath, dried my hair and wore the clothes she gave me.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Not believing that I'm a queen in training. I looked at the necklace hanging from my neck.

'I barely even felt it there.' I thought to myself as I touched the pendant. The pendant is a crescent moon with a little diamond in the end. It's important to me. My parents gave it to me as a lucky charm.

I went out the bathroom and headed towards my bed.

"Mira, you don't have to stay the night you know ? You're free to go." I dismissed her. I didn't want her to stare at nothing all night.

"Are you sure my lady ?" She asked me, unsure.

"Yes. Now go." I dismissed her.

With that I slipped into darkness.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room.

I sat up and looked around curiously.

'Where am I ?' I asked my self mentally.

It seems like I'm in a clinic of some sort. There was a woman behind a counter, sitting and sorting a bunch of paper work. I looked beside me and saw a red haired man sitting there along with some girl.

A doctor went out one of the rooms, "Will you please leave the room ?" He kindly asked us. I looked out the window and saw zombie-like creatures surrounding the place outside.

"But-" I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"Just for a few minutes." He stated. We had no choice but to comply.

Now that I think about it more, the red haired man looks like G-Dragon.

We stood outside the clinic, surrounded by those creatures.

"I'm Jiyong. Who are you ?" The red haired man approached me. I stared in shock.

Is this man Kwon Jiyong ? Like G-Dragon ? Big Bang ? I decided not to question it more and answer his question.

"I'm Eris." I answered him simply. He looked around teased the zombies. They walked closer to him.

I looked inside the clinic and saw Taehyung ?! Why is Taehyung there ?! I tried to open the door but it was still locked. I looked back to Jiyong and saw him swinging his bag to the second floor. Ready to jump.

"Jiyong ?! What are you doing ?" I exclaimed. The girl only looked at him.

"Getting out of here. You can go with me if you want to." He offered me his hand. I looked at him then around us.