Chapter 18 : Vacation at last

Warning : sometimes cursing, do not read if you are religious and would be cursing about how I got the angel names wrong or when I basically write about lucifer being a good guy, in short do not read if you are close minded

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

Eris's p.o.v

"Okay boys we are doing something different today." I declared while standing on my chair.

"Huh ? Eris don't stand on the chair. You might fall." Seokjin scolded me and asked me to go down. I stood tall. I refuse to take orders from everyone.

"We should all take a break. A short vacation. We've all been working hard and the stress is getting to us. We need to take a rest." I told everyone during dinner.

"Well if that's the case can the seven go back to heaven and I back home for a while ?" Harmonia asked me. I nodded my head yes.

"Yep. You could. Make sure to be careful though." I told her. She nodded her head as she stood up and patted my head.

"I'm thinking of atleast two weeks vacation." I told everyone remaining. They all nodded in agreement.

"That's a great idea. We should do it before everything gets hectic." Namjoon stated. The others seem to get my point.

"Can I go with Harmonia then ?" Yeseul asked for my permission.

"If she lets you." I replied. She lit up with joy.

"Don't leave yet. We still need to add a protective barrier to the castle." I told my sisters. They looked happy. Eunha clinged to my arm.

"Unnie i'm going with you~" She sang and I shrugged her off.

"You have to behave though." I told her. She nodded cutely.

"Let's all meet up in the courtyard in an hour and a half." I told them before the angels and my sister left and they shouted yes. I turned to the boys.

"Are you guys going with me or no ?" I asked the seven.
They seemed to think about it for a moment before one by one they answered.

"Yes." -Namjoon

"Yeah sure why not ?" - Jin

"Seems perfect to me." - Jungkook

"As long as there is food." - Taehyung

"Somewhere sunny hopefully." - Hoseok

"Yeah whatever makes you happy." - Jimin

"Sounds good." - Yoongi

I smiled in accomplishment. I fist punched the air.

"That settles it ! We're going to the human world !" I exclaimed happily, jumping around.

"Bring comfortable and summer clothes too !" I told them as I teleported to my room and packed a suitcase for two weeks. I didn't forget to bring my training clothes and weapons just in case.

'Ah vacation. I've waited for you.' I thought in my head. 'Also with 7 handsome men.' I added.

I met up with them at the inner courtyard. It's the center of my castle. It's where we train our powers mostly. The others are waiting.

"So what do we need to do ?" Yeseul asked me.

"First we need to cast the protection spell together then individually. It will protect the four sides and corners of the castle. Then the Princes and Angels will make sure to add additional protection. You know how to cast a protection spell right ?" I asked them, making sure they knew how. They all nodded. (A/n : Princes = BTS Angels = GOT7)