Chapter 9 : The Truth Behind Seraphina

Warning : sometimes cursing, do not read if you are religious and would be cursing about how I got the angel names wrong or when I basically write about lucifer being a good guy, in short do not read if you are close minded

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

Eris' p.o.v

I sat in the table along with the seven deadly sins. Although I acted really cool, I am actually very scared.

"My parents will be looking for me." I told them.

Yoongi answered, "I placed a tiara in your desk. Since your parents are citizens of hell, I'm pretty sure they'll understand what it means. Especially your mom."

I was about to ask another question when a man appeared in the room.

"Sires ! News from above !" The man shouted.

The seven men tensed up.

"Speak." Namjoon said in a serious tone.

"It appears that the mistress is on the move." Was all that the man said.

Hoseok stood up in rage and shouted, "What did you say ? She what ? How could this happen ?"

I lifted up a hand and placed it on his arm.

"Calm down Hoseok." I calmed him and he sat down.

"The mistress had a spy and found out that you have found your muse. For now, we still do not know what her next move is but she is planning." The man added.

"Leave. Go back above and find out more." Namjoon commanded as he waved the man to leave. With the blink of an eye, the man was gone.

I looked at them and they all seemed troubled.

"Who is this 'mistress' and why does is she so important ?" I questioned them.

"It's still too early to tell you this my lady but everything is happening so fast. We have no choice." Jin dramatically stated.

"We are the reincarnations of the original seven deadly sins. You, my queen, are also a reincarnation of the original queen. And 'the mistress' as we like to call her is the reincarnation of our Hoseok's rival from above. And by 'above', we mean heaven." Taehyung explained.

It took a while for the information to sink in then I remembered an important information I saw on one of my father's books.

// flashback //

The seven year old me gleefully walked towards my parents room.

My father have just told me that I could go and read his books. As I entered the dark room a purple glowing book sitting on the bedside table caught my attention.

'The truth behind Seraphina' The chapter said.

'Not all things people say are true. One of these things is Lucifer. He may be very proud, but it was to some extent. He knows his limits, not wanting to loose the title of being the highest angel. Some say he was in line for being king of heaven. Maybe he was.

His rival Seraphina on the other hand was envious. They were both on the same skill level. She befriended Lucifer, pretended to be his friend until she turned against him.

Seraphina told God lies about Lucifer. She dressed up like him and did evil things. Influenced innocent human beings to turn evil and manipulated them to say 'his name was Lucifer'.

Everyone believed it was truly him for he was proud and in line to rule heaven. He pleaded and begged and tried to defend himself but Seraphina, egged everyone on from the sidelines. Risking her self in the process just to get what she wanted.

Finally God has had enough and banished Lucifer naming Seraphina queen. Not contented, she still haunted innocent human beings and manipulated them into thinking it was Lucifer.' It said.

I was about to read more until I heard my father call my name.

"Eris what are you reading ?!" He asked in shock.

I quickly closed the book and remembered the page.

// flashback over //

"So its true." I mused aloud.

"What is ?" Jimin confusedly asked.

"Seraphina did manipulate everyone into thinking that Lucifer was evil." I looked at them.

"How did you know that ?" Hoseok asked me in confusion.

"I love reading books. I have that book too. It's here with me." I took out a book from my purse and charmed it so only I could read it. I also charmed it to show pages to people I allow it to.

"The Truth Behind Seraphina ?" Jin mused and I nodded.

I flipped to the page where it is written and showed it to them.

"Who wrote this ?" Namjoon asked.

"I have read the book from cover to cover but I haven't noticed anything. Not a clue about who wrote it." I explained and closed it.

"As you have read, it is true. God banished me and made me the deadly sin of being proud. Taehyung found me and since then I've been with the seven deadly sins." Hoseok looked at us.

"Well, whoever this Seraphina is, she must be a real bitch to hurt a sweet heart like you." I declared, sighing. They laughed at me.

If she hurts any of these boys, I will not hesitate to fight her. But before that I still have to get stronger and be worthy of being the queen of hell.