Chapter 23

Warning : contains demons, violence and  demons.

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

ERIS

I feel nothing, floating in what seems to be eternal darkness. I could hear distant voices but I was unable to make the words out. The words were muffled, sounding almost like I was underwater. 

At first it was cold, turning hotter as moments pass. 

I was drifting away until my feet touched something solid. 

I could hear millions of cries echoing in the darkness, pleading for mercy, begging to be saved. 

A huge door similar the doors on my castle opened directly in front of me, emitting a dim orange hue. I slowly walked towards it and pushed the doors open. 

The cries became deafening. I've gotten so used to the peaceful silence of the castle, that I've forgotten how noisy it was before I became their muse.

Despite the millions of cries, I heard footsteps walking towards me. 

"Your Highness." I heard someone say. I pointed my knife toward them, however, he remained unfazed by my actions and kept his smile on his face.

"Who are you ?" I asked him, not lowering the weapon.

"I am King Minos. You are currently in Limbo. The first circle of hell." He introduced himself to me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

Then, I remember Namjoon's lessons.

"This castle, this kingdom, this isn't hell. This is where all the dark creatures live. The vampires, the witches, the ghouls, the demons. This is where they live peacefully." He gestured to the kingdom's map on the wall.

"So if this isn't hell, where is it ? What does it look like exactly ?" I asked him out of curiosity. He thought about it for a second.

"It was taught to us by the sins before us that it is here but also not here. When we all die, when our hearts stop, we will become immortal and inherit Hell." He told me, drawing circles on his paper. I nodded in understanding and urged him to continue.

"Because we were cursed by the Gods to be stuck in a mortal body, cursed to die and grow old like the humans, we could not stay in hell for a long  period of time. There are nine circles or levels of hell. Circles, for different kinds of sins the soul has committed."

"Oh I think I've read it somewhere. The first circle is Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud and Treachery. Fraud is divided into ten trenches called Bolgia. Now the seven deadly sins and the queen is fated to reign and call the ninth circle their home." His calming voice explained, echoing inside the empty library.

I snapped out of it. Who is Namjoon ?

"We've been waiting for you for a long time your highness. Your soul have been here thousands of times before, each time leaving a piece of yourself behind. The amazing thing is, the pieces that you leave is replaced by a stronger soul." He laughed as we strolled along. I saw souls chained to the walls, some of them burning.

"What do you mean by that ?" I looked at him curiously.

"In reincarnation, no one could be certain of which time, era or who they're going to be born in. You've been born many times, dying and reborn again. I must say, you are quite troublesome."As he said that, a wave of deja vu washed over me.