Chapter 21

Warning : sometimes cursing, do not read if you are religious and would be cursing about how I got the angel names wrong or when I basically write about lucifer being a good guy, in short do not read if you are close minded . VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

Eris' p.o.v

I silently made my way down the hall without any enemies. I found a door ajar. I peeked in and saw a bunch of creatures inside. I smirked to myself.

'Too easy.' I thought. I snuck in and locked the door. I decided to test my magic. I tried to use my fire. It worked. Everything else failed but my fire and a little air. I looked around and saw candles. I used wind to blow it off. The room became engulfed in darkness. Everyone started panicking.

"Hey guys. Do you know who I am ?" I spoke in a low and intimidating tone. They all froze. The only thing they can see is my glowing red eyes. I smirked.

I started fighting my way to the center of the room, killing a few of them. I feel more power surge through me. That mean's I'm not the only one killing these creatures. When I got to the middle, I spoke.

"Say goodbye everyone." I laughed. Yeah. Crazy. I have no choice. This is kill or be killed.

I let myself be consumed by my black fire. Everything caught fire. It was chaos. Pure and utter chaos. As more of them died, I feel my energy coming back. Seraphina is one crazy bitch. I put out the fire once I made sure that everyone is dead. I looked out one of the windows and saw outside. Dead bodies. Not my men. I looked around me. I must look scary. A girl with pure black hair and red eyes with black wings.

I look like the angel of chaos. I continued walking around with my wings out. Making me feel free.

I started gathering energy around me and I put up a new barrier. It's stronger and used almost all my energy. No one leaves, and no one comes in. I walked around and felt energy again. That's great. I encountered enemies along the way and like the others, I killed them.

'She's spilling the blood of the innocent.' I growled under my breath.

Along the way, the halls became colder. Something isn't right. I heard a familiar scream.

'Fuck.' I cursed.

"Yeseul !" I shouted and ran towards the voice. I saw my sister get attacked by a giant ice monster. Her shield is barely holding up. I teleported to her and got her out.

"Stay behind me." I ordered her and she nodded, panting. I made a wall of fire between us and the monster. I saw another monster approaching us from the side. My left. I started sweating. I put up another barrier. I just have enough magical energy to summon my Deadly sins.

I have to save my sister. So I did it. I summoned The Seven Deadly Sins.  My wall of fire came crashing down. The Ice monsters roared. I fell to the ground in exhaustion. I panted heavily. I felt Yeseul kneel beside me.

"Eris. Eris ? Take my energy." She panicked and transferred some of her energy to me.

I looked at the monsters. I could feel great power in them. That's why no matter how many creatures we kill, it's not enough. The rest is inside those creatures.

I looked at my siste in the eyes and grabbed her shoulders.

"Get out of here Yeseul. Go to Eunha. She's in my room. Where my closet should be. Stay safe." I kissed her forehead. She shook her head no.

"I can't leave you again unnie. I can't do that." She stubbornly said.

"Go. Please. I promise, I'll come back. I can't leave you and Eunha alone." I told her and teleported her to my room.

I saw one Ice monster fell to the ground. The other one roared. I felt my magical energy come back to me and I stood up.

"My lady !" Jimin helped me up. I wiped the blood of my katanas.

"Give me energy." I told Jimin. He looked confused.

"Give. Me. Energy." I repeated impatiently. He sighed and held his hand out. I walked up to the others and took a little.

My hair changed its color to red. Vine-like fire started crawling around the monster. It roared and tried to get it off. I made the fire hotter. I tightened it more. It started screaming violently. Lightning beams came out of it. It hit Jin, Yoongi, Tae and me. I fell to the ground.

"Hyung / You Highness !" A chorus of shouts followed. A loud crackle after. Glass breaking finally. I don't know what happened.

I opened my eyes to see The Seven Deadly sins on the floor. Blood, pooling around them. Harmonia beside her angels, lifeless. I couldn't help but scream.

"You shouldn't have come back Eris. Look what you've done to everyone." I heard a malicious voice behind me. I turned around. I saw Seraphina. I glared at her.

"What have you done to them ?!" I shouted. She laughed. She dare laugh at me ?

"No. The question is, what have you done to them." She pointed at me to the bodies. I was about to walk to her when she held a finger up.

"No darling. I wouldn't take one step closer if you don't want to see her dead." She glared at me and dragged Eunha by the hair. I gasped. She's got cuts on her arms. On her legs. Bruises on her face. She squirmed, trying to get out of Seraphina's grip.

"What have you done to her ?!" I shouted.

"Unnie. Please save me. I can't take it anymore. Please." I see my sister beg and cry.

"I'm going to save you. Don't worry. Just hang on." I told her. I glared at Seraphina. I saw her snickering at my comment.

"Save her ?" She asked me. She then looked at Eunha and said, "Save you ? Darling, the only thing she'll be doing is watching you die. Right now !"

"NO ! DON'T ! PLEASE !" I held my hand out but I was too late.

As if in a movie, everything slows down and before I could do anything, the deed is already done. My sister's lifeless body. I walked beside her and fell to the ground. I heard Seraphina's maniacal laugh. Blood started seeping through my clothes.

"No. Please be alive. Please. Please..." I whispered the last part and cried. I screamed.

"You know what else we're gonna be doing ?" She whispered beside me and I tried to stab her. She held my arm tightly and squeezed it.

I heard a few bones crack. I whimpered.

"You're no queen. You don't deserve these wings." She said. She grabbed my knife and raised it in the air. I started screaming again. I tried to move away.

"No ! No ! No ! Don't !" I cried and screamed. I felt a burning pain in my back. Tears fell from my eyes. I screamed for everything that I've lost.

"Until we meet again." She whispered maliciously in my ear and vainshed like thin air.

I screamed and screamed. I walked towards Taehyung's body. I cried. I tried to use magic. I screamed and cried for what felt like hours.

I sat and pounded my fists on the ground. Everything came crashing down. Like a mirror being broken. It feels like I'm drowning. It feels like I'm falling.

And I fell, Unsure of my surroundings. Everything went dark.

●Chapter End●

A/n

Sorry guys for the super duper late update. It's now vacation and I'm going to try and update as much as I can ! Thank you guys for reading !

🎉🎉🎉 Happy 1k Reads 🎉🎉🎉

I love you guys ! Til the next chapter !

👑Queen of Hell👑

->Next Chapter<-