Chapter 14 : Attack on Killer Heels

Warning : sometimes cursing, do not read if you are religious and would be cursing about how I got the angel names wrong or when I basically write about lucifer being a good guy, in short do not read if you are close minded. I do not own the photo. 

This book is inspired by, Kuroshitsuji an Anime not owned by me, and the tumblr blogs about which sin would the members of bts fit.

Eris's p.o.v

I've been training for weeks and to say that I was tired is an understatement. I mastered my telekinesis. I learned not to rely on my powers every second of the day. I almost have my whole powers down. I learned how to charmspeak, learned how to throw knives, use a bow and arrow, fire guns, and use twin katanas. It's been two months now. I had to learn all of those in two months and it was absolutely hell. We haven't got any clue where my sister is. Seraphina haven't made apperance since the dream. 

I woke up in what seems to be a relatively normal day and went to the bathroom to start my day. I looked in the mirror and screamed at what I saw. A few seconds later, the seven boys I have come to know stood in my bathroom alarmed. I pointed at my hair and they gaped at me.

"What happened to my hair ?!" I exclaimed, not believing that my hair changed colour without me touching it.

"Did one of you touch my hair while I was sleeping ?" I brushed my hair trying to see if it was actually mine.

"Calm down Eris. It's probably the stress or the side effects of your powers that unlocked this." Taehyung tried to calm me down ironically. He's the Sin of Wrath shouldn't I be the one telling him that ?

"What do you mean powers ? What kind of useles power is this ?" I asked them angrily and pointed at my now fire coloured hair. The red part of my hair brightened, as if sensing my anger.

"See, it tells you your mood. Look at your hair. It's bright coloured like fire. It might help you controlling your emotions more. It might save you from expensive bottles of dye." Yoongi assured me and I sighed. My hair sense my change of mood and it stopped being bright. It just looks like fire now. Except it's not wild.

"Is this gonna be permanent ?" I asked one of them.

"It's probably gonna change. It depends on you I guess." Jin answered and I sighed again. I pushed them all out the bathroom and told them that I'm gonna take a bath. I went in a went for a quick shower, still weirded out with the new colour of my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom in a robe and squealed when I saw Jin outside, waiting for me.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked him blushing. He chuckled and looked away. My face burned with embarrassment.

"I chose your clothes for today. You're not gonna wear pants or combat shoes today during training." Jin looked at me and smirked. I looked away.

"Yeah sure." I muttered and stood there awkwardly.

"You know I was kinda hoping you'd walk out in a towel but I guess a robe is good too." Jin walked up to me and I blushed again from the comment. He pinched my cheeks and he laughed, walking away.

"Yah ! Pervert !" I shouted weakly, trying to recover my remaining pride. He just laughed and left me alone in my room. I looked at the room and I saw the clothes that he chose for me. It is a short black dress. He chose heels for me too. Beside it is a tiara. Am I gonna practice fighting in dresses and heels now ? Oh gadh. I could run in heels but fight ? Ohohoho. Save me. (A/n :I'm gonna put her clothes, tiara, shoes and whatever in the gallery chapter I'm about to set up.)