Chapter 6: We can hear you, we forgive you

Petra's Pov:

Me and the rest of the group went on the search to find the twins. I can't believe they left us to solve a problem on their own. We are a team, we help each other no matter what. Right now we been traveling for days. We were lucky when we found out that Jesse and Jess went on foot and where they went. We had our horses to catch up to them, it shouldn't take us too long. 

The horses and our group looked tired and hungry, I knew we had to rest.

"Alright guys lets take a break, we can continue tomorrow." I said.

Everyone stopped the horses and we built a dirt hut for shelter. We made a fire and we ate some bread and apples. When we were done eating everyone fell asleep. I couldn't sleep so I quietly went outside and checked on the horses who were resting. I was looking at the stars. It made me remember the times I spent with Jesse looking at the stars.

"Man Jesse, why didn't you tell us about it? We are a team."

"Petra?" I turned around and saw a worried Lukas.

"Hey Lukas." my voice went quiet.

"Thinking about them?"

I didn't respond, I just sighed. He sighed too and went next to me.

"I know how you feel about this Petra. Don't forget that Jess did this to me too." 

I felt bad for him. Me and Lukas were in a relationship with the twins and when they left without a word it felt like if they didn't want to talk to us anymore. We then heard a whisper.

"Guys, if you can hear me, we're sorry."

We then looked around and saw nobody. It seemed as if Jesse and Jess were sending us a message. Me and Lukas stared at each other.

"You heard that too, right?"

I nod and looked at the stars. "Let's go back and sleep. Maybe our minds are playing tricks on us. Besides we need the energy for tomorrow."

He nods and goes inside the hut. Before I did Iooked at the stars one last time. I smiled and whispered "We can hear you, We forgive you."

I go back to the hut and go to sleep. We have a long way to go.

A/N: Another short chapter, sorry. Anyway see you later.