Chapter 19: 2 Years...Just gone and new hope

Two years later:

Petra's Pov:

Two years, two years.

It has been two years since the twin sacrificed their lives to protect us. Me and Lukas have been waiting for Jesse and Jess, they never came back. It means they are long gone, we cried and mourned for their deaths.

As I promised to Jesse, Me and Lukas became a couple after a few weeks, it was very depressing. Me and Lukas don't love each other like this, we see each other as siblings, not lovers. I also kept his promise on becoming the new leader of the group.

Although, things are not the same without him or Jessica. We barely go out on adventures, and we miss Jesse's jokes and both of the twins' kindness and bravery.

Right now, me and Lukas are in a walk, we are trying to spend more time together to get our feelings to move on and love each other. But no matter what, it never changes. We talked and enjoyed the walk, but we were still depress on what happened to our real loves.

Me and Lukas had high hopes on the twins on coming back, especially since Jesse said that there was a small chance that they would come back. We lost that hope after we waited for a month.

Lukas an I came back to the temple and we went to our rooms. I heard Lukas sob over Jessica, I was having a hard time holding on the tears. I miss Jesse, just Lukas misses Jessica. Even though it's been two years, we miss them.

I heard a knock on my door and I went to it to open it, I saw Olivia on the outside.

"Olivia? What's up?"

"There is a stranger that wants to speak with all of us. Axel is already getting Lukas."

"Alright, let's get this over with."

...

We went to main entrance and there we saw a stranger with a hood on to hide his face, but I can see a black beard. It could be Ivor.

"Hello there, Order of the stone." The stranger spoke calmly.

His voice sounded different, it was a bit deeper than Ivor's, which means he is not Ivor.

"Hello, who are you?"

"My name is no be mention, at least not yet."

"Ok? What are you here for?"

"I'm here to help you get the twins back."

"What!?" We were shocked when he said that.

"What!? How!?" Me and Lukas were screaming.

He putted his hand on his front, to give us a sign to be quiet and let him continue.

"Now, I have a way to bring them back, however..."

"What?!" I asked

"You need to go to another dimension and the portal to it is in a hallway of portals. (They did the adventures of the portals by the way.) And the dimension is full of angered and trapped souls. They could kill you." He spoke calmly.

We looked at each other, I- no we want to bring the twins.

"So, what do you say?"

We looked at each other again and nodded.

"We accept."

He smiled and took of his hood. He was bald and had black orb eyes and his skin was tanned.

"Great. I will help you save my niece and nephew." 

"Wait! Niece and nephew?!"

"Yes, I am their second uncle. They defeated my brother, now I need to save them and my brother, from the curse he was on."

"Ok, what's your name then?

He smiled again. 

"My name is Notch..."

A/N: THE END...for now. Yes there will be a sequel. Now be patient :P. Bye.