Part 1- All sorted out... right?

***READ PREVIEW THINGY FIRST***

Riley, Maya, Lucas, Topanga, Corey, and Farkle all head to Riley's house after staying at the ski lodge. They arrive with a smile and Riley walks in first.

"YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" Riley says while entering with a big goofy smile.

Maya walks in after her. "Someday! Oh, I can't wait for someday!" she says thinking about Josh.

Lucas walks in after her. "The triangle is finally over!"

Farkle walks in. "Good because it was getting kind of old."

Corey walks in after Farkle. "So Riley has a boyfriend now?!" Corey says a little too loud with an extremely worried look.

Topanga walks in laughing at him and closes the door behind her. "Figuring out your feelings at this age can sometimes be extremely difficult. Here's to you guys, for knowing how you truly feel."

Everyone cheers and the kids sit on the sofa. Lucas first, with Riley next to him, then Maya, then Farkle.

"Well this is a nice little celebration," says Lucas with a smile.

Riley smiles back at him. "Yeah," she says as she looks at everyone. "It shows how we've really grown, and I think we overcame one of the hardest parts so far."

"And the best part," Lucas says happily, "is that no one got hurt."

Him and Riley stare into each others eyes as Lucas puts his arm around her. They talk, they flirt, to Riley it feels good; It feels right. To Lucas, it feels pretty good too... But not exactly perfect.

Maya looks at them sadly. She knows she should be happy for her best friend, and she's glad Riley's enjoying being with Lucas. But inside of her she feels a burning temptation. Jealousy, regret, longing... A voice suddenly distracts her thinking.

"Maya, are- are you okay?" Farkle asked her with a concerned look.

Maya looked at him with a little smile. "Yeah, I'm always okay."

Her and Farkle move closer together. Maya lays her head on Farkle's shoulder, and Farkle holds her tight.

Sometimes all you need is a friend that will hold you.

AHH! IM SO EXCITED! Hope you liked it, more coming soon. 😘😘

I also wanna give a HUGE shoutout to my friends who convinced me to publish this. You can follow them @ILoveGarmauAphmau, @gamergirl260, and @TheDivergentLoverFan.