Part 6 - Accidentaly Flirting

Maya dragged Farkle out of the bedroom into the living room, where everyone else was.

"Okay remember," Maya tells Farkle, "Don't let me get too close to Lucas."

"Got it," Farkle replies.

Maya stopped holding Farkle's hand but Farkle still held on.

"Farkle, let go," Maya says.

"Nope, you're either Maya or Riley and your holding my hand. I ain't leaving." Farkle says with a smile.

"What about Smakle?" Maya asks him.

"She isn't here, is she?" Farkle says, taunting her, raising his eyebrows.

Maya laughed and Farkle let go of her hand. Lucas, who was watching them, felt a sting of jealousy.

"Okay," Topanga began. "Let's have some fun. Parents against children. We are going to play on one Twister mat, and you guys on the other. First team to fall loses."

Everyone cheered.

"Let the games begin!" says Cory. (Tbh I only added this cuz of the hunger games)

They played for a while until all the kids where tangled up in each other, but the parents fell down first.

"Try to keep on going," Shawn says excitedly.

"Okay," Riley says as she got right hand red. She winced as she realized it just so happened to be on the other side of the mat.

"Woaaah," Riley said as she tried to reach for the red spot and sent everyone tumbling down... And Maya fell on top of Lucas.

Maya pushed herself up with her elbows, and her and Lucas were face to face.

"Okay!" says Maya loudly, trying to pretend nothing happened. She sat up and Lucas propped himself up on his elbows.

Farkle fake coughed. "You're still sitting on him."

"Sitting on him?" Maya looks down to see that her knees we're on the ground on either side of Lucas, and she was sitting on his legs. "Okay, let's play something else!" Maya said getting off him. Her and Lucas started blushing like crazy.

Lucas got up and held his hand out to Maya to help her. Maya grabbed his hand and pulled herself up... But neither let go of the others hand.

Riley stared at them. "Well okay," Farkle says. "Let's –" he pulled their hands apart. "Do something else."

Oh shoot please tell me Riley didnt see that, Maya thought as she put her hands behind her back. She and Lucas looked at each other in worry. Holding hands felt so right that they didn't even realize they were doing it.

"Um let's eat!" Lucas suggested. "Who wants to eat?" He walked with Riley to the table, and everyone else except Maya and Farkle followed.

"This is good. Nothing bad can happen when you eat," Maya reassured herself.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find something," Farkle replies. Someone knocks and Topanga opened the door.