-•Chappie 3•-

•Emily's POV•

"Spill" I say checking if anyone is walking out of the cafeteria.

"We can make him look bad to the school as well" Laura says.

"I'm confused, how?" I ask and she smirks.

"Are you sure she will say yes" I ask walking to Laura's house

"Yeah my older sister wouldn't care she just has to hack his phone and get embarrassing pics or videos" Laura says opening her house door.

"Kaye! Come down here for a sec" Laura yells up stairs.

"Yeah sis?" She says coming down the stairs

"we need help with revenge" Laura says to her sister sinisterly

"I'm in" Kaye says "what do I have to do?" Kaye says sitting down on the couch.

"You know how you are good at hacking?" Laura says "Yeah why?" Kaye questioned.

"we need you to hack some guy from our school named Luke Hemmings and find any embarrassing photos or videos of him, and send them to us after we will have a party on Friday and to get people to come we will say a special surprise at 9:00 and show the slide show of all his embarrassing photos at that time" I say crossing my legs.

"Ok, I will try my best to search online and hack his phone but I need a number" She says "Ok, I will get it" I say smirking.

(Next day)
I go into school and look around for the people that were sitting with Luke at lunch, the people were ashton Irwin Michael Clifford and Calum hood, I have known ashton for a while so I think I'm gonna gonna ask him for the number and I have a plan.

"Hey ash" I say tapping his shoulder "Hey Emily, what was all that about yesterday?" He asks

"Luke was being a jerk I don't know why, and oh your number got deleted from my phone from a restart so I was wondering if I can get it back?" I ask full of hope he would swap phones with me.

"yeah here" he says unlocking his phone, don't worry I deleted his contact, I scrolled through his contacts seeing lukes contact sneakily taking a picture of number but then going straight back putting my number in his phone, "Thanks" I say giving him his phone while he gives me back mine.

"Bye" I say waving while he is walking away "yes" I whispered.

"Ok here are the pictures I got" Kaye says showing me some embarrassing selfies and there was one video it was of him attempting to grind.

"that is gold" I say laughing my ass off "I know right" Kaye says Giggling "I think we are ready" I say.

Laura and I are tweeting are asses off

@Lauraisbaeeeee
Party at my house on Friday special suprise at 9:00 pm 🎉🎉💗🤘🏻

@EmilyIsafluffyunicorn
Party at Laura's house special suprise at 9:00 Pm Be there it's gonna be amazing the night before we leave to go to Claire's cottage!❤️❤️🎉

"Oh yeah" Laura says "We are all going to Claire's cottage Saturday morning cool" She says smiling at me "Yeah and like you said it's going to be "Lit" " I say laughing.

(After school the next day)

@Ashtonlovesyourmom
You guys should come Party tonight @ @Lauraisbaeeeee 's party tonight she says there is a suprise at 9:00 pm so hey 🤘🏻

"Hey Emily Ash just gave our party a little promo" Laura says "That's cool of him" i state when the door bell rings.

"I will get it" Laura says, when she opens the door a swarm of people come in and go straight for the drinks and the snacks "this is gonna be fun"

As 9:00 approaches more people come and 4 of them are Calum ashton Michael, and the annoying little prick Luke hemmings.

"Hey everyone it's 9:00, are you guys ready" I say into a microphone.

"Here is a couple laughable photos and videos of the new kid luke hemmings" I say pointing to him as the slide show starts.

(Audio above) While I'm laughing my ass off the video starts where Luke is attempting to grind and that sets everyone off, laughs are heard from everywhere even Calum Michael and Ashton.

someone takes me by my arm and I'm dragged into a washroom and pressed against a wall "how did you get those?!?" Luke yells at me.

"I have my connections" I say smirking pushing Luke away.

but I'm pushed back he leans closer and whispers in my ear "two can play that game Hun"

he says then storms out of the washroom and I leave after him not caring what he meant by whatever he just said.

I went back to Laura and high five her "we are a force to be wrecking with" I say and then hip bump her.

"don't have to tell me twice" she says throwing her arm around my shoulder "let's party" she yells and everyone yells back.

Luke needs to not mess with me again.

Hey guys I'm back how did you like that chapter? I will update soon byeeeee frieeeeeeeennnndssssssss ❤️💗💯🤘🏻🙈