-•Chappie 9•-

•Emily's POV•

Emily's POV•

I slept over at Laura's and we watched The fault in our stars for the millionth time and still cried.

I borrowed some of Laura's clothes and washed up at her house i just feel so comfortable at her house.

Since we are skipping today we decide to just go around town and shop.

"C'mon em lets go!" Laura says shaking her keys and walking out the door I follow quickly behind.

It was a quiet car ride with FOB playing in the background i would occasionally sing along.

As soon as we got to the mall we went into hot topic Sephora MAC h&m garage bluenotes and all that jazz.

As we walked out of bluenotes i saw a cute guy on his phone he glanced over at me and I smiled he smiled back.

Laura shoves me "go say hi to the hottie"  she says smiling.

I shake my head "no it's fine" I say slightly smiling.

"Go" she says pushing me right into him.

I blush looking down "sorry it was my friend" I say.

"No it's ok, to me it is actually good because not everyday you get to run into a pretty girl, what's your name?" he says smiling.

"Emily, yours?" I say softly smiling while looking up.

"Well Emily, I'm mason we should hang out some time, can I get your number" mason says getting out his phone.

"Sure" I say taking it and putting my number in it as Emily from the mall 🌈.

I hand it back to him "text me later gotta go catch up with my friend, bye" I wave and walk away.

Laura grabs me by my arm "how'd it go?!" She asks excited.

"Good he's gonna text me later" I say smiling.

"You hit jackpot" she says smiling like an idiot.

"Whatever let's go" I say rolling my eyes.

As we get to the car I check the time school should be done by now I get a text I think it's from Matt but I see that it's from Luke.

Luke
Hey Emily, I need to talk to you meet me by the lake in 20.

Emily
Ok....