-•Chappie 2•-

•Emily's POV•

As I walk into art I make my way to my seat and wait for the teacher to ask for art presentations, I don't think I can do this I may have thought I could earlier but now I don't know, I just have to go up there and put my hand over where the mark is yeah I will just do that. Ok I think I'm ready.

"Emily please come up and show your drawing and explain what it is" My teacher says, I walk up and just say it's a portrait of someone off the streets that I don't know and don't really care about, Aleah the bitch ass whore laughs "you sure you don't  have a crush on him or something" she says pointing at the lipstick print I forgot to cover everyone starts to laugh I frown "next thing you know she has a shrine dedicated to him in her kitchen" she says with a smirk on her face and everyone laughs "at least I don't spread my legs for anyone who asks one day you will be a walking std" I say glaring at her "ooooos" can be heard coming from every corner "Emily. Aleah detention today after school be there and I will be failing both of you on this project" Mrs. Reese says going back to what she was doing I sit down, Aleah taps my back "nice going creep" she says and I ignore her.

As I walk down the hallway whispers are coming from everyone around me I was suddenly pulled into the janitors closet "em I heard what happened" Laura says pulling me into a hug "Laura it'll be fine maybe he won't believe it" I say Laura shows me a picture of my drawing "and he said he was gonna talk to you at lunch" she says putting her phone in her back pocket "ok well I am gonna go and die" I say walking out of the closet she waves and I wave back but still walking forward.

I sit down at a lunch table with Laura when someone taps my shoulder, I turn around its portrait guy "ugh, my day was already bad, what do you want" I say rudely so maybe he can take a hint, but he doesn't "can I talk to you?, my names Luke by the way" "I'm Emily, and I don't wanna talk" I say he takes my hand and pulls me out of the cafeteria, "let go of me" I say shaking off his hand "how did you get that drawing I thought I took it from you that day?" He questioned "I had to do an art project but had no inspiration so I asked some family but they said no so I asked around the streets and you were the only one that said yes I took I quick picture of the drawing when you were not looking so I could draw it back at my home and I fell asleep face first on the drawing leaving a lipstick print so that's why there was a lipstick print on the drawing sorry now can I go?" I say walking the opposite way and he takes me by the hand and brings me into the cafeteria and he starts to yell at me "I will never date you" he says to me I stand there in shock because I have no idea what he is doing "what are you doing?!?" I whisper/yell he smirks "no i will not go home with you today you whore" he pushes me and walks away i run to Laura grab her hand and drag her out of the cafeteria "Laura, he is a liar we have to get him back I would never date that dick I don't even know what his point was when he did that" I say tugging at me hair "Emily calm down I know exactly what we can do" she says with a smirk on her face "spill" I say in a whisper voice peeking to see if anyone is coming out of the cafeteria.

Hey guys two updates in the same day, YAY ME! (If you know what I just quoted you are awesome) I will update soon I really am enjoying writing this sorry if there are a lot of mistakes I had to hurry because I have dance soon and when I wrote the other chapter I wrote it at like 2:00 am so I was really tired so yeah CYA Byyyyyyeee ❤️❤️🙈🙈💋💋😊