-•Chappie 6•-

•Emily's POV•

"Emily look at this" Laura says looking at her phone motioning me over to her bed.

I go to her and look at her phone to see a picture on Twitter that made me embarrassed and mad at the same time.

@Iamyourdaddy
Thanks for last night @Emilyisafluffyunicorn
(Insert a picture of Luke cuddling a sleeping Emily)

"Emily it's ok no one will care" Laura says patting my back.

"I hope so" I say forcing a smile.

I walk out the door and am greeted by an angry Claire.

"Why would you sleep with him" she says showing me the picture a tear rolling down her face.

I feel bad I mean she liked him and now she thinks I do I'm gonna tell her.

I drag Claire into my room and I start to explain.

"I swear I didn't sleep with him I will tell you the whole story, get comfortable" I say as I start to explain.

When I finished explaining her jaw dropped.

"What a jerk!" She yells, "I can't believe I kissed him, I need to go brush my teeth ten times, bye" she says leaving the room I laugh.

"Emily come down stairs we are gonna play truth or dare" Laura says while barging into the room.

"Kay" I say walking out of the room.

As I go down the stairs everybody starts whispering I ignore it.

I sit down next to Laura and the game starts, I look around the circle and see Luke isn't here, yay I smile at my thoughts.

"Laura truth or dare?" Calum questions.

Laura don't pick dare.

"Dare" Laura says cheerfully I face palm.

"Play seven minutes in heaven in the closet wiiiitthh, ashton" he says smirking Ashton shrugs and starts to get up.

I look at Laura getting up from her seat while looking kind of scared.

I wave at her as Ashton slides his arm around her and pushes her into the closet and I hear a locking noise.

Ashton better not scar my friend.

Seven minutes is up and Ashton walks out smirking dragging Laura behind him.

I look at a bruise on her neck, it's a hickey.

I sigh and Laura sits down beside me and looks at Aleah.

"Aleah, truth or dare?" She questions still looking scared

"Truth" she says smiling

"How much plastic surgery do you have?" Laura questions and everyone starts to laugh.

Aleah looks down "boobs, butt, lips" she says frowning.

I laugh along with everyone else and Aleah looks at me smirking.

"Emily truth or dare?" she says smirking.