-•chappie 7•-

•Emily's POV•

When I woke up the Next morning I packed up and got in Laura's car and she drove off.

On the highway I started to think, what's wrong with Luke?

He is usually rude to me and now he wants to be my friend and cuddle?

I don't trust this one bit I will find out what is going on.

"Hey Laura?" I say looking out the window

"Yeah em" Laura says back

"Don't you think Luke has been acting ya know, weird lately?" I question looking at the cars around us

"Actually, yeah, I wouldn't trust him it just seems kinda off" Laura says concerned

"Me trust him? I'd never" I say laughing and she laughs along.

The rest of the car ride is peaceful.

I wave goodbye to Laura and walk inside my house and it's a mess, it looks like someone was In here looking for something.

"MOM!!" I yell "oh wait she's on a business trip and dads not around anymore so who did all this" I say to myself.

I walk into my room and it's all messed up so I start cleaning up noticing that nothing in the house is missing so it's either someone hid something here or a robber didn't find anything that interested them.

Well I guess it's good nothing is missing I say plopping down on the couch and see a note on the side table.

It reads "I'm going to see you soon ;)" what's at the bottom of the note shocks
Me the most "-love dad"

I feel a tear running down my face I open the trash and throw the note in it.

I start to cry because he left me and now he dares to try to come back into my life, not this time or any time for that matter.

I decide to call Laura, she answers "hey Laura come over I need to talk with you" I say Into the phone and hang up.

I hear a knock at the door and I open it it's Laura holding a bunch of junk food and she sees my eyes still puffy and red from crying and hugs me.

""He"came and left this note" I say to her taking the note out of the trash.

When she finishes reading it I throw it back in the garbage.

"Wow that bastard is trying to come back into your life now?" Laura says clenching her fists

"Yeah I just need to get my mind off of him wanna go to the movies or something?" I say to Laura looking at the floor than at her.

"Yeah get changed clean up a bit and we will go" Laura says smiling.

After I get changed into (the outfit above) we head to the movies.

We decide to see ghostbusters because we wanted to see if it was as bad as everybody says it was.

We get our popcorn and head into the movie.

In the middle of the movie I feel something hit the back of my head I turn around to see Luke sitting there.

I think I change my mind I still don't like this douche I thought we could be friends but after giving it some thought nah, I'm good.