-•Chappie 8•-

•Emily's POV•

I open my eyes and it's dark I'm sitting on a black floor that feels like glass I slowly get up and realize I'm trapped in a glass box.

I look around and everything around me is dark I see a light coming closer.

"Hello? Who's there" I yell looking at a figure holding a flashlight coming closer to me the person flicks on lights.

I quickly realize the my mom is sitting right in front of me tied up in a chair blindfolded and the person standing next to her is..

My father holding a gun.

"NO STOP!" I yell banging on the box as he puts the gun to my mothers head.

I hears a loud bang and shut my eyes tears pouring out of them.

"HOW COULD YOU?!? YOU ARE A MONSTER" I yell at my father who seems to be holding a red button.

He presses it and water starts slowly filling up the glass box I was in I start to bang on the glass.

"STOP" I start to cry even more as the water reaches my chin.

I will see you soon mom.

I close my eyes and let it happen.

"Emily!" Someone yells shaking me I open my eyes and am blinded by Luke shining a flashlight in my eyes.

"What where am I?" I say looking around seeing nothing but darkness.

"Am I in hell?" I say gasping Luke just starts to laugh.

"If you were in hell would you date me?" Luke asks smirking I gag.

"No, am I at your house?" I say kinda remembering yesterday's events shuddering at the thought of my dad.

"Yes, anyway I heard you crying in your sleep is everything ok?" Luke says sounding concerned.

"No just a bad dream" I say calmly by bad I mean terrifying but I don't want Luke to try and comfort me so let's just keep it at bad.

"Ok, I'm upstairs in the first room to your right if you wanna cuddle" he says winking and walking off.

I roll my eyes and realize I don't have any clothes for tomorrow.

I check the time it's 2:30 am my dad should be asleep or clubbing I can sneak into my house and get clothes.

Maybe Luke can take me.

I start to walk upstairs and enter the first room to my right and shake Luke.

His eyes flicker open and he smirks "so you are taking up my cuddle offer" he says opening his arms.

I roll my eyes and laugh "no, I need clothes for tomorrow can you please drive me there so I can get some?" I say pouting.

"Sure under one condition" he says smirking I already know what he wants.

"I don't want to cuddle Luke just please do it out of kindness" I say crossing my arms.

"Ok I guess you want to go to school in my clothes tomorrow or you can wear that outfit again but I know girls don't do that" he says smirking and looking me up and down.