ONE

"Mia, Honey, Wake up, It's your first day, This is your last year of high school, Lets go" My mom yelled, Walking by my door. I slowly sat up. I looked down at my wrist covered in scars. What if I can't go? "Do I have-" My mom cut me off, "Yes you have to go" She yelled. I sighed and got up. I walked into my bathroom and started the shower water. I shut my bathroom door and jumped into the shower.

I got out and dressed into black jeans with a light pink sweater. I put on black combat boots and brushed my light brown hair, Kinda the same color as Cameron's, My twin brother. "Mia you almost ready?" Cameron asked from outside my door. "Yeah" My voice cracked. He didn't know that I would do self harm. I don't want him to know.

"You ready?" Cameron asked, Pulling into the parking lot of the school. I slightly nodded and got out of his car. I slipped my phone in back pocket. I grabbed my bag and shut the car door. I flung it over my shoulder and walked up onto the side walk next to Cameron.

He knew I was bullied but not the self harm part..."Don't let them get to you okay?" Cameron said quietly to me. I nodded. "Love you baby sis, I'll see you later" He said and ran off to his friends. I sighed and walked in. "I just got a wave a disgust through me! Mia Dallas is here, ew" Some girl yelled. I kept walking to my locker.

I reached my locker. I opened it and put one hand on the corner from the outside to the inside and grabbed my books with my other hand. I was about to pull my hand away when someone slammed it on my fingers. I bit my lip from the pain. "Ew, Why are you still here? I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet!" Britney laughed. She was the worst.

"C-Can you p-please stop" I stuttered. "Oh why would I do that?" She asked. I kicked her knee and she fell. I took my smashed fingers out of my locker and slammed it. I locked it and ran. "THAT BITCH!!!" Britney yelled. I ran out the door and ran right. "Mia?!" I heard Cameron yell. I kept running. "MIA!" He yelled.

I ran out into the big field behind the school. I started to breath really fast. I ran my hands through my hair and started pacing back and forth. "Mia?" Cameron asked. I turned around. A tear slipped from my eye, I wiped it away and Cameron walked up to me. "What happened?" He asked. "N-Nothing. I just wanna go home" I said quietly. "We can't, Just tell me what happened." He said. I told him what happened and he hugged me. I hugged him back. "Just ignore them okay?" He whispered. "I can't" I whispered, Looking at him.