SIXTEEN

I ran inside and I could barley see from my blurred vision. I kept crying. "Mia?" Cameron yelled. I ran up the stairs and into my room, No one was in it. "MIA?!" Cameron yelled, Bursting into my room. I turned around, Looking at him. "Mia why are you crying?" He asked, Hugging me. "N-Nash" I Croaked out. "What the hell did he do?" He asked. I told him what happened. "Why didn't you just talk to me?" He asked. I pulled away from the hug and shrugged. He sighed and nodded.

*One Week Later*

"I just want my phone Matt!" I yelled. "Well I'm busy!" He yelled back. "You're hiding in my bathroom, With my phone. Are you taking nudes?!" I yelled. "Now that you said that, I will" I sighed. I sat on my bed and about ten minutes later, Matt walked out and handed me my phone. I looked at him.

I unlocked my phone. "I swear did you fucking take pictures of your dick?" I asked. He looked at me. "Maybe" He said, Smirking. "I'm-" I cut myself off by locking my phone. "Awe are you scared?" Matt joked. "Yah cause I-" I was cut off by Cameron bursting into my room, "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SEND ME A DICK PIC MIA?!" Cameron yelled. "MATT!" I yelled. He smiled. "You let him?" Cameron asked. "No I took her phone and locked myself in the bathroom telling her I was gonna take nudes duh" Matt answered. I rolled my eyes.

Cameron left my room and shut the door, Matt got up, Locking it. He sat back down next to me. "Why?" I asked. "This" He answered, Pulling me into his lap, Straddling him. He crashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back, Snaking my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my lower back, Pulling me into him closer. I slightly pulled the hairs on the back of his neck, Causing him to groan. I smirked and pushed him slowly back on the bed, Without breaking apart.

Matt trailed kisses down my neck, Leaving a few hickeys here and there. I kissed his jawline and tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he slipped it off. I ran my fingers down his stomach, Stopping at his belt. I felt him tense up. I smirked and crashed my lips back onto his. He stuck his thumbs in the sides of my short's waistband. "Hey Mia!" My mom yelled from the outside, Knocking. I pulled away from Matt, Catching my breath. "Yeah?" I asked, I got off Matt and he put his shirt on. "It's time for everyone to leave" She said as I opened the door. Matt stood up and grabbed his phone. "Bye Matt" My mom said sweetly. "Bye Mrs. Dallas, Bye Mia" Matt said, Kissing my cheek and waving to my mom. He ran down the stairs and I heard the front door open then shut.

"Kids dinner!" My mom yelled. I walked out of my room and ran into Cameron, "Move" I snapped, Pushing past him. He chuckled and we ran down the stairs, "FOOD!" We yelled like little kids. My mom laughed us and we sat down and started eating the food, My phone buzzed I looked down.