SEVEN

I walked inside the front door and shut it behind me. I walked upstairs and shut my door. I threw my bag on the floor and changed into some shorts and a black tank top.

Matty: Hey, Text me.

Me: I was just about to, Calm your nipples.

Matty: Okay, Nipples, Calm yourselves.

Me: I'm literally laughing rn😂

Matty: I wish I could see your face😢

Me: FaceTime?

My phone started ringing. I answered the FaceTime call and Matt's face appeared on my phone. He smiled. "Yay your face is on my screen!" He joked. I smiled and nodded. "I can see your nipples" I said and started laughing. "Shhh their sleeping and calmed" He smiled. I smiled back. "I'm bored " he whined and put his face in the pillow. "Me too" I sighed. "You alright?" He asked, Picking his head up. I nodded, "Mia, Go to sleep its late!" Cameron yelled from his room. I rolled my eyes, "I'll see you tomorrow Matt, Sorry. Bye" I said. "Bye" He said and hung up.

I sighed and plugged my phone into its charger and placed it on my dresser. I turned off my light and went to sleep.

*Next Morning*

"Mia wake up!" Cameron yelled. I got up, Checking my phone.

Matty: Gm beautiful, See u soon.

I smiled and put my phone down. I took a shower and got dressed. I wore black leggings with my red vans again, I wore a long sleeve skinny black and white striped shirt. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail. "You ready?" Cameron asked, Popping his head into my room. I nodded and grabbed my phone. I walked out my door, Grabbing my bag. I shut off my light and walked out with Cameron.

*School*

"Come on" Someone said and put their hands on my waist, Picking me up. "Matt" I whined. He chuckled and put me down when we got to my locker. I opened it and grabbed books I needed, He leaned on the locker next to mine. I started laughing. "What?!" He asked. "This reminds me of movies like this" I kept laughing. Matt smiled and started laughing.

*Lunch*

"Can you sit with me?" Matt asked. "I was going to anyways" I said. He laughed at himself and nodded. I smiled and we walked over to the table. I sat next to Cameron. Matt sat on my right. Shawn sat across from me, Carter sat across from Matt and Nash was across from Cameron.

I was on my phone, it was under the table. Matt looked down at my phone, "What's that?" He asked. "What?" I asked. He rolled up my sleeve, It was already half way up. "N-Nothing" I said and rolled it down. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up. I sighed and looked up at Cameron. He was already looking at me. He looked worried. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and got up. I left the lunch room to my locker.

I was walking down the hall to my locker and ran into Britney. She chuckled, "Awe, Are you sad cause Matt saw your depressing wrist?" She laughed. I stepped back. She grabbed my wrist and rolled up my sleeve. I flinched, "This is so stupid. No ones going to like you cause you do this. You do this because of us, We're never going to stop," she paused. She looked behind me and smirked. "You should just kill yourself" She snickered, pushing my wrist back, She walked off. I turned around and ran into someone. "Mia?" It was Matt. I took a step back. I looked at him.

He looked back down at me. I pushed past him and ran. I kept running until I was home. I ran through the front door, Leaving it open. I ran up to my room and started crying. I ran into my bathroom. "Mia!?" Matt yelled, He was downstairs. I cut my wrist three times. I cut a few more times. Matt walked in. "Mia!" He yelled. He pulled the razor from between my fingers and threw it on the counter. He grabbed a towel and picked me up. He walked out of my bathroom and sat on my bed, Placing me on his lap.

He lightly pressed the towel to my bleeding wrist. "Mia?" It was Cameron. He walked in my room. "Mia" He said quietly. He picked me up from Matt's lap and sat down, Placing me on his. "Why?".