TWENTY

(Please read A/N at the end)

"Mia" Matt whined. I smiled and nodded. "Why?" He whined again. "Stop whining" I whined and got off his lap. "I hate you" He mumbled. "Aw love you too Mattchew" I joked and walked out of my room. I ran down the stairs. Some familiar faces sat in the living room while a few others were not. Matt ran down the stairs. "YESSS!!" He yelled and jumped into the group of guys and two girls. I stood there.

"Mia come here" Cameron said. I sighed and walked over there. "I only know seven of this group who are the other people?" I asked. Shawn, Carter, Nash, Cameron, Matt, Hayes, Jack, and Jenn went into their own group while the ten other people I didn't know stood in a line.

I started at the front with a guy with curly hair. "I'm Jc" He said. I moved down the line and they did name dropping.
"Kian"
"Aaron"
"Jack"
"Jack"
"Taylor"
"Andrea"
"Lia"
"Ricky"
"Sam"

"I'm Mia" I said to all of them. "Guess what" Taylor said. I looked at him. "I'm your next boyfriend" He smirked. "Taylor don't fucking start" Cameron snapped. Matt clenched his jaw. I looked at Matt and he nodded, I smiled. "Sorry Taylor but I'm with Matt" I lied. I looked at Cameron and wink, He sighed and nodded. "Liar!" Taylor yelled. I walked up to Matt and kissed him. He kissed me back and we pulled away. "Fuck you Matt" Taylor said. Everyone laughed.

"Their are 18 of us, why?" I asked. "Because we're all cool" Kian said. I laughed and Matt sat next to me. "Can I get to know all of you?" I asked. They all nodded.

"My full name is Jc Cloud Caylen, I changed it to this though. Kian and I have a collab YouTube channel name Kian and Jc. Lia and I are dating. I was part of O2l with Kian, Sam, Ricky, Connor, and Trevor. But we broke up. Ricky, Kian and I live together in the O2l house. My favorite food is spicy chicken wings and I have a dog name Wishbone and he is my best friend. I also have a cat and I like to call her Kitters. Jenn and I are BestFriends. And yeah" Jc explained. I smiled and nodded.

"My name is Kian Lawley. I am dating Andrea, I have a puppy. I live with Ricky and Jc. We used to have a collab channel named O2l with Sam, Trevor, and Connor but we all broke up and the Jc and I started our own collab channel name Kian and Jc." Kian said. I nodded.

"My name is Jack Johnson. Not the famous surfer dude, You can call me Johnson or JJ. Jack and I sing, Not baran but the other Jack. I like to rap." I laughed at how he explained himself and I nodded.

"My name is Jack Gilinsky, You can call me Gilinsky. I sing with JJ and we do a bunch of funny vines and stuff. I'm really boring so yeah" I nodded.

"My name is Taylor Caniff-" I cut him off. "I already don't care" I said. He chuckled and walked away.

Everyone else went and they were all really cool. I said I'll be right back and I ran up to my room. A few minutes later Matt walked in. "Hey girlfriend" Matt joked. I turned around and smiled. "Can we talk?" He asked. I nodded.

"I want to be able to call you mine and I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want and be able to kick any guys ass for flirting with you and have a reason, Will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked. I smiled and hugged him. I loved how randomly he asked me. He did it out of the blue and he didn't even have to do anything romantic to make it perfect. "Is it a yes?" He asked. I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed me back. We pulled away, "yes".

A/N:
THANK YOU FOR 200 READS! Ik it may not be much but I honestly thought no one would read this.