SIX

"We should get to know each other" Matt said, Balancing on the edge of the fountain, Walking. "You first" I said, Sitting on the edge. "My full name is Matthew Lee Espinosa" He answered. "Yours?" He asked. "Mia Rose Dallas" I replied. "Favorite food" I asked. "Pizza!" He yelled, Loosing his balance and falling into the fountain. I jumped up and started laughing. He surfaced. "ITS COLD" He yelled and jumped out. "Mia" He said. "What?" I asked. He opened his arms and walked towards me. "NO!" I screamed and ran.

"Now I have to walk home cold. I hate you" I muttered, Crossing my arms. "I'm sorry" Matt said, Wrapping his arm over my shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked. "Yeah, Use mine, I'll use the halls" He said, Tossing me a towel. I caught it, "Do you have sweatpants?" I asked. He nodded and handed me a pair with a black shirt. I need long sleeve...What if he sees the cuts?

I got out of the shower and changed into Matt's clothes. I looked down at my wrist. I popped my head out the door and saw Matt. "Matt" I said. He jumped and turned around. "Do you have a long sleeve shirt? I'm cold" I lied. He nodded and grabbed one. He handed it to me. I grabbed it and shut the door. I took off Matt's shirt and slipped in his long sleeve one. I walked out, He looked up and chuckled at me. "It's baggy on you" He said. "Oh really I didn't notice" I said, Sarcastically and handed him his shirt. He took it and threw it on his dresser.

I sat next to Matt on his bed, Resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm bored" He said, Resting his head on mine. "It's your house" I said. "Right" He said, Lifting his head. He grabbed my hand and stood up, "Let's go" He said, walking out the door and down stairs. "Where are we going?" I asked. "THE KITCHEN DUH" He yelled. I laughed.

I went on snapchat and started recording Matt making noodles. "Matt whatcha making" I asked. "Uh, It was supposed to be noodles...." He trailed off, I showed the camera the glob of noodles in the pot that were kinda shriveled up. The snapchat ended. "Here" I said, Moving the pot off the burner and turned off the stove. "You cooked them to long and didn't add enough water. "Can I still eat them?" He asked. "Yeah but they won't taste good" I said. He shrugged, "I just want food" He mumbled and grabbed a bowl.

"Where the cups?" I asked. "The cabinet to your left, above you" Matt answered. I nodded and opened it. I reached for a cup on my tip toes, "I can't reach it" I puffed out. "Mia, It's on the first shelf, You're seriously that short?" Matt asked. I went on my flat feet and looked at him. "Yes" I crossed my arms. He chuckled and got up, He walked over and grabbed the cup. "Here" He said, I took the cup and got some water. I sat next to him.

"She couldn't reach the cup on the first shelf" Matt said to his phone, Showing the cup. He was making a vine. "Shut up" I quickly said and it ended.

"I'll drive you home" Matt said, I was grabbing my clothes that dried. "Matt I'll just get Cameron to pick me up" I Said, Walking into his bathroom to change. "Mia, I'm taking you home" He yelled. "Whatever!" I yelled back through the door. I walked out. I threw his clothes in the dirty clothes like he said. I sat in his desk chair and tied my shoes. "Cam is gonna come pick me up" I said, Smiling. "Fine whatever, I was gonna take you to get a smoothie anyways" Matt muttered. "I'm joking, You can if you want" I said. He smiled and picked me up. "I WAS TYING MY SHOE!" I screamed. "Not anymore" he said and walked out his room.

"Bye" I said, About to get out the car. "I'll walk you up" Matt said. I nodded and got out. We walked to my front door, I hugged him. We pulled away and he looked at me. He leaned in and his lips touched mine. I kissed him back. We pulled away, "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, "Bye, Text me!" He said.