heyyloooo

HELLO MY LOVESSS💞

okayy, sooo, i feel like making a really short story about the aftermath of this story for some reason.

it popped into my head today and i'm questioning it for some reason.

but then again i want to.

also, i feel like my writing has gotten worse and my story ideas have too. because this book is already almost a year old like can you believe that?

also, i've noticed how almost every writer puts their instagrams and things at the end of their story's but i've never done that and i feel like doing that but then again i don't know bc like nobody knows that i like to write besides like four people maybe.

i really enjoy it too.

buttt comment if i should do a small aftermath sequel to this story, and i will put my instagram at the bottom, because you guys don't know what i look like sooo, :)))))))

one more thing, if i do an aftermath story, i will wait until i'm finished with my current story 'rumor' and then probably wait until the july 28th since that's the day i wrote this book🤷‍♀️ also, around july 19-22 maybe, i will not be able to update since i will be in the bahamas, but i may be able to.

but i love you all, and give me some feedback for the sequel😁

stay lovely💞