TWENTY ONE

Matt and I ran down the stairs. "How long were we up there, Everyone's gone" I said. "You were gone for ten minutes, Everyone's outside swimming" Cameron said. Matt and I nodded. "Swimming!" Matt yelled. "I don't Wanna I'm to lazy" I said. "Fine let's go" Matt said, Picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, Walking up the stairs and going into my room. He shut and locked my door. He threw me down on my bed and hovered over me, Crashing his lips into mine.

Matt bit my bottom lip and ran his fingers over my shorts buttons. I pulled away, "Matt" I said out of breath. He looked up at me and nodded, He got off of me.

"Why didn't you guys come swimming?" Shawn asked Matt and I. I was sitting on the kitchen counter and Matt had his back facing me between my legs. "We didn't want to" I said. Shawn turned around. "DID YOU TWO HAVE SEX?!?!" He yelled making me jump. I moved my hair on my shoulders, Covering my neck, I wrapped my arms around Matt's neck as of I was hugging him to cover his neck. "No we didn't have sex" Matt said.

Shawn walked over and moved my hair. "Hickeys" He said. I moved my arms, "Hickeys" He said. Matt and I shrugged. "Ya nasty" Shawn said. "RAVEN IS LIFE!!" I screamed. Matt jumped and I started laughing. Shawn chuckled and left the room.