ELEVEN

(Normal PoV: Mia)

I woke up. I go back to school today. I sat up and went into my bathroom. I took a quick shower.

I got out and changed into Tan jeans and a violet sweater. I put on some light brown ankle boots. I curled my hair and put on a gold necklace. There was a small part in the front of the necklace which had the word, "Life" graved into it. It was small and blended in with my skin almost. It was light and thin.

"Mia! Did you take your pills?!" My mom yelled before Cameron and I left. "Yeah!" I yelled back. She said okay and I left with Cameron.

We walked inside the building and everyone stared at me. They started whispering to each other and pointing. I rolled my eyes and Cameron walked with me to my locker.

I opened my locker and grabbed my books, I shut it and locked it, I looked to my right and saw Britney. With Matt. kissing...I sighed and turned the other way. I walked to class and the bell ran. I already wanna go home.

*Lunch*

I sat down with Cameron, Shawn, and Carter. Nash didn't come today and Matt was sitting with Britney of course. I sighed and went on my phone. "Hey you alright?" Shawn asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "Hey I'm new here, Can I sit with you guys?" A guy asked, Walking up to the table. "Uh yeah, Sure" Cameron said. They boy nodded and sat next to me. "I'm Jack" He said. "What's your last name cause we have two other friends named Jack" Carter asked. "Baran" He said. We all nodded. "I'm Carter"
"Shawn"
"Cameron"
"Oh we're name dropping?" I asked. They laughed at me. "Well, I'm Mia" He nodded. I went back on my phone.

*After School*

"Yeah, Well I'm having a pa-" I heard Britney talking, I tried to walk faster. I failed. "Mia?!" She screeched. I stopped and turned around. I saw Matt and Britney. "Matt you said she was dead" She whined. "I thought she was" He said with a straight face. "Really? Then why did you even bother to go to the Hospital when I woke up? Why'd you come back before I left? Why'd you come over the next day?" I asked Matt. Britney glared at him. "Cause I cared" He snapped. "But I don't anymore" He added.  I scoffed.

"I honestly don't get what I did" I asked. "To you" I added. He stood there silent. "I just didn't want to deal with you anymore" He mumbled. "Then why didn't you tell me?! When you saw my wrist you could've kept your mouth shut and I wouldn't of-" he cut me off. "I was gonna be told sooner or later so I just let you know that I saw!" He yelled. "Even if I did keep my mouth shut, I would've still left! I don't want to be the one who fixes a freak!" He added. I stepped back.

Matt grabbed my wrist, The cut one. "You should just keep doing this" He snapped, squeezing my wrist. "Just cut deeper and your wish would come true" He said through gritted teeth, He gripped tighter, "M-Matt your hurting me" I mumbled. "You'll be gone like everyone wants. No one will care!" He yelled and let go, Pushing me back and leaving. There was a red hand mark around my wrist. I turned around and left.

"Hey was took you so long?" Cameron asked as I got in the car. "I just had to get work from a teacher" I mumbled. I pulled my sleeve down. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded. I sighed and pulled out my phone. "You sure you're alright?" It was a different voice, I looked in the back seat, Shawn was sitting there, I nodded.