FOURTEEN

"BOO!" Cameron screamed from behind the couch. I screamed and jumped. "CAMERON!" I yelled. He clutched his stomach and bent over laughing. Shawn and Jack joined in. "Don't laugh!"I whined. Shawn rubbed his thumb up and down the side of my thigh. "I'm not mad at Shawn though, He was the last to laugh" I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm your brother!" Cameron said, Turning the light on. "But I don't like you. And Jack is mean. Shawn is a innocent little boy." I joked. "I'm not mean!" Jack said. "And I'm not a innocent little boy!" Shawn said. "Fine. Shawn is a horny teenage boy" I said. "Why do you say I'm horny?" Shawn asked, Cameron and Jack looked at me. "Cause your hand is basically about to go up my skirt" I said. Cameron looked at Shawn's hand. Shawn blushed and moved it. "Thank you" I said and got up.

Cameron glared at Shawn. I walked into the kitchen and the door swung shut behind me. I grabbed a cup and before I went to turn around, Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I jumped, Turning around. I looked up at Shawn. He smirked. "What Mendes?" I asked. I jumped up on the counter and he stood between my legs. "Stop, I'm in a skirt" I said, Trying to get down. "So" He said. "Shawn I'm serious" I said. He stared at me. I felt him leaning in, Being the little slut I am, I leaned in, Crashing our lips together. He kissed me, I snaked my arms around his neck.

He slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I was as tall as him since I was on the counter. He moved his hands from my waist to the sides of my thighs. I jumped since his hands were cold. I but his bottom lip softly. I slightly pulled the hairs on the back of his neck. He smiled and slipped his hand down further to the bottom of my skirt, He slightly bit my lip and slowly ran his hand up my skirt. I pulled away and moved his hand. "Stop" I said, Pushing him back a little and jumping down from the counter.

He smirked and pushed my back in to counter and leaned into me. "Shawn in serious, Stop" I said, Trying to push him back. "Why? Are you still hooked on Matt? You never dated" Shawn snapped. "I'm not hooked on him! Why do you have to be such a dick?" I yelled, Pushing him off and walking out of the kitchen.

There goes my cup of orange juice I never got. "Hey you alright?" Cameron asked. "Yeah..." I lied. Shawn walked out of the kitchen, Not looking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room. I shut my door and sat on my bed. Someone lightly knocked on my door. I got up and opened it. Before I could see who it was, They smashed their lips into mine. I tried to pull away but they pulled me closer. It smelled like Matt?

I was finally able to pull away. "Matt what the fuck?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry" He said, Shutting my door. "I'm sorry for starting a rumor and hooking up with Britney and everything" He added, Sitting down next to me. "Making out with me isn't going to make me forgive you." I snapped. "Then what will?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't know right now Matt. A lot is going on right now" I sighed. "Are you with Shawn?" He asked. I looked over at him. "What no, Why would you think that?" I asked. "You've been hanging out with him a lot. When I got here he said that you hated me and that you were with him" Matt said, Quietly. "Well I'm not" I snapped. I stood up and ran my hands through my hair.

Matt stretched his arm out and grabbed my left hand, Pulling me on his lap. "Stop" I said, Trying to get up. "Why?" He asked. "Cause I'm in a skirt" I said, Still trying to get up. He let go and I got up, This time he pulled me by my waist, Causing me to straddle to his lap. "This is better." He whispered. "No it's not" I snapped, Trying to get up. He held my waist and pulled me into him, Pushing his lips against mine.

I kissed him back and pulled away, Getting up. I sighed and grabbed my phone, Leaving my own room. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my penny board. "Mia where are you going?" Cameron asked. I placed my hand on the front door handle and opened it, Leaving. I shut the door behind me and Rode off.

Me: I'm coming over.