TWELVE

"We're gonna go hang out with Jack!" Cameron yelled, "Can I come?" I asked. Shawn and him turned around. "Yeah, We're leaving in ten minutes" Shawn said. I nodded, walking upstairs. I changed into a white long sleeve and black jeans. I wore white converse and I grabbed my phone.

"Ready?" Cameron asked. I nodded and the three of us left.

"Hey" Jack said, Opening the door. We walked inside and hung out in the living room. "I have one more friend that's coming over, She's a girl" Jack said, Looking at me. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm back again!" A girl with blonde hair walked in and plopped down on the couch next to Jack. "What I miss bitch?" She asked Jack. "Don't call me a bitch you bitch" Jack said. "Bitch you're a bitch" The girl said. Cameron, Shawn and I laughed. "Who's these people?" She asked. "That's Shawn, Cameron and Mia" Jack said. She smiled. "This is Jenn" Jack said.

"We all should film a YouTube video" Jack said, "Okay" We all said. "Mia doesn't have a YouTube" Cameron said. "WHAT?!" Jack and Jenn yelled. I jumped. "Well we're gonna make you an account of course" Jenn said. I smiled.

"Hey guys, It's Jack. I'm here with, Jenn, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, and Mia Dallas. Today we're just gonna do some challenges." Jack said to the camera. Jack was in the middle Jenn was on his right and I was on his left, Cameron was next to me and Shawn was next to Jenn.

"DONT YOU DARE PUSH ME IN THE POOL!" I screamed. "I won't push you" Jack said. I nodded, "I'll throw you" He said, "What?!" I asked, He quickly picked me up. "Last words?" He asked. "Can you put my phone on the table?" I asked. He nodded and took it out of my back pocket and put it in his front pocket. "Wait, I have a white shir-" he cut me off by throwing me into the pool.

I surfaced. We all started laughing. "The loser gets what the loser gets" He said. I laughed and got out, Crossing my arms over my chest since my shirt was now see through.

"You're not getting in my car soaking wet" Cameron said. "Give me your shirt then and I'll ask Jack for some sweats" I said. Cameron sighed and took his shirt off, Handing it to me. I walked back inside, "Jack!" I yelled. "Yeah?" He yelled back. "Can I borrow some sweats? I'll give them back" I asked, Walking into the kitchen where he was. He nodded and walked upstairs to his room, He walked back down and handed me some. I thanked him and walked into the bathroom to change.

Cameron's shirt wasn't long sleeved. I draped my other clothes over my left arm, "Bye thanks" I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back, "Bye" He said. I left and walked to the car. I got in. The guys laughed at me. "Don't laugh at me!" I whined. Shawn ruffled up my hair, I did the same to his. Cameron chucked and pulled out of the drive way. At least I actually had a good time for once. I'm glad I did cause it put me in a good mood.