Ch. 6

{ Tyler's POV }

When I woke up the morning after Josh left, I stayed in bed for a bit.

Last night was amazing and very romantic. Josh's voice was so soothing and deep, sending chills down my spine and goosebumps on my skin. He was singing a love song, and it was almost like he was singing it to me.

He did say 'he' instead of 'she', does that count for something? I don't know, we're friends and I do not have any friends aside from Cameron and Alex, I sighed, hearing my alarm go off, since I was up a couple minutes earlier.

I turned it off and got up, going to my closet and seeing the clothes my stylist picked out. Yes, I have a personal stylists. Mom made me, saying she did not approve of having a horrible dressed son.

I looked at the slick, black pants and button up white shirt. I shrugged, stripping and changing into the clothes than put my socks on then my polished shoes and shrugged on my mustard colored blazer.

I made my way downstairs and saw freshly made breakfast; eggs on bagels and a nice cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.

I sat at the table and my mom walked in.
She glanced at me, shaking her head in shame and my dad walked in after her. I sighed, she never spoke to me last night and I assumed it was because of Josh.

My father took a seat at the table near the end and my mom asked him, "Do you know what your son did last night?"

I slumped in my chair as he shook his head, "No, what happened?"

"He brought home a delinquent," She snapped, glaring at me and ordered, "Sit up Tyler, you will never get respect with that posture."

"Sorry, mom," I mumbled, sitting up and took a sip of my orange juice.

She scolded, "Speak up." My dad looked at me in confusion and anger, "A delinquent? What does your mother mean by this? Who are you bringing home? It is not a boyfriend, correct?"

I blushed, shaking my head and cleared my throat, "No, father. He is just a friend, I promise. It was raining and we were just chatting and getting to know each other. He took a shower and we talked a bit, then he left."

My mom glared at me, then furtherly explained to my father,"This boy is trashy and looks like he belongs in a gang. He has tattoos, piercings and clothes that looked like be bought them at Walmart."

She should not speak about Josh that way.
He may have bad clothing choices, but it is not his fault. He just does not have the luxury I do, and I think he looks fine. So what if he has tattoos and piercings? He is his own person and so am I.

My dad gave me a stern look, "I do not approve of you being friends with him. He might corrupt you, and I do not want you changing on me. This is why we did not want you going to public school."

"I have to go to school father, can we please talk about this later?" I sighed, and he reluctantly nodded.

I got up and got my book bag, going outside and getting in the car with my driver. He was a lot nicer than my parents, he at times would say funny jokes and try to make me smile when I was sad.

Shortly we pulled into school, "Do you need me to pick you up?" He questioned, and I shook my head. He gave me a suspicious look, but I simply smiled and waved goodbye.

He sighed and tipped his hat, "Alright, have a nice day Tyler. Stay safe."

"Goodbye," I said and walked up to the school. I was sort of use to the crowd now, but it still shocked me that all these people did not mind the clutter of students. I like private school, only because it was big, yet there was less people.People scare me.

The day went by rather quickly, and when lunch came I was happy I brought my own now. I could not stand the disgusting excuse of food this school served, it seemed unsafe and like I could die just by smelling it. When I sat at the table, I opened the container and pulled out the bowl of caviar and while eating, I saw Josh and he noticed me.

I blushed as he walked over and took a seat across from me."Hey," He smiled, setting his tray down and I did not recognize the food. It was like a big mess of meat that had pieces ofother food in it. I looked up from my food, saying,"Hi, how was your day?"

"Alright, kind of boring, what about you?" He asked, sloppily eating the mess and I grimaced slightly. He is rather messy, yet I knew a lot of people in this school were. I never knew manners were limited here.

I placed a napkin in my lap, eating my caviar and replied,"It was okay." A silence fell and I felt a bit awkward. Since the almost kiss, I kept seeing Josh different. I found myself staring at him while he was not looking, looking over his tattoo that covered his arm, and his piercings were sort of hot, which was a word I rarely used.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked down in embarrassment, realizing I was caught and lied, "Um, yeah. You have sauce on your face."

He hesitantly took his napkin, wiping the invisble sauce and raised an eyebrow while looking at my lunch,"What's that?"

"Caviar," I answered. He looked confused and I frowned, "You know, fish eggs..."

His nose scrunched, and I found it cute. He rolled his eyes, muttering,"Stupid rich people food. How could you eat babyfish? They didn't get to live! This reminds me of Finding Nemo."

"What's that?" I questioned, was it some weird food name?

He gasped, "You don't know what finding nemo is?!" I shook my head slowly and he groaned, "It's the best movie ever! We're gonna need to watch it some time. Speaking of, I wanted to know if you we're free today. I was gonna watch Godzilla and wanted to see if you would go with me."

A smile appeared on my face, was this like a date? I mean, he asked me to the movies and in every movie I see, when people are asked to the movies, it was a date.

I instantly nodded, "Yes, I would love to go."

"Hey Tyler." I looked up and saw a guy who goes by Nick walking by with his friends. He nodded at me and I gave him a small wave.

Josh glared at Nick, then turned to me,"What was that?"

"What?" I frowned, I just waved to someone, is that wrong? I really don't understand .

He hummed, rolling his eyes,
"Don't talk to him, he's a douche."