Ch. 11

{ Josh's POV }

I woke up to the bright sun, groaning and felt a weight on my chest. I glanced down, eyes widening when seeing Tyler lying with me.

His hair was slightly messy from the wind, legs entwined with mine and I grabbed my phone, flipping it open, we had 30 minutes till school started. Noticing Tyler was in a deep sleep, I shook him slightly,"Ty, get up. Tyler, we gotta go."

"Mm" He grumbled, burying his face in my chest, causing me to blush slightly when he gripped my shirt tighter.

Suddenly, he snapped his head up and face reddened,"I am so sorry, I did not mea-"

"It's fine," I waved a hand in dismissal, standing up and stretched slightly. He looked around, seeming panicked and I told him,"We have 30 minutes to get to school, I think we're gonna have to stay in these clothes."

"Ew, that is unsanitary," He complained, standing up and stumbled slightly. I grabbed his arm, "Sorry, once again. My legs are still sleeping."

I nodded and grabbed his hand along with my jacket, leading him to the ladder. I got down first and he followed. When we reached the bottom, he was texting, "My maid said my mom was gone all night. I am hoping that means she will not find out about me sneaking out, or else I will end up in a lake."

"Damn," I whistled, handing him my helmet.

He thanked me, putting on my jacket and wrapped his arms around me. On the way to school, I made sure we were early and thankfully we were.

When we got inside, Tyler and I walked to the bathrooms and fixed ourselves up, making sure our hair was decent and I smiled at our reflections.

Tyler then asked,"What about our books?"

"You can go a day with just a notebook," I said, reminding him how he had an extra one in his locker and so did I.

But, he frowned, "My homework though. It's at home, won't I get in trouble?"

"Calm down." I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, leading him to his locker. He was just too much of a goody two shoes for his own good. "The teachers will let it go, you're always good, so they won't mind."

"Okay," He sighed, opening his locker and grabbed his notebook. After going to my locker, we went to our class. Mr. Jameson wasn't there at the moment, considering we're a couple minutes early. Tyler was wearing sweats and a regular shirt, since he was in his pajamas from last night. It looked casual and I thought it was cute on him.

However, he was also wearing my jacket, which caused some problems. "Hm, so you and emo boy are dating? How fucking romantic. I guess opposites do attractive. It's the douche and the posh." said a guy in the front.

I shrugged, leaning back and saying carelessly,
"I think emo guys are hot, to be honest. So, thanks. And posh guys are handsome."

I eyed Tyler noticeably.

Throughout class, I got bored and decided to annoy Tyler again. He's really entertaining and always laughs when I do something funny. I like his laugh, so I wanted to hear it again.

I took his notebook when he was doing notes and he sighed, whispering frantically,
"Josh, I'm gonna miss something important!"

I shushed him, then began drawing Mr. Jameson getting chased my a dog while naked.

Tyler grimaced, asking quietly,"Is he suppose to be that fat?"

"Of course, have you seen Spongebob? He's a big, fat meanie," I snickered.