Romance

"It's a cold day of autumn and the view from Eiffel Tower gives you amazing feelings. An hour,two...time is running fast,people come and leave but you remain there. Trying to escape from sadness,but you can't. Didn't realize that someone is watching you,thinking what do you want to do;thinking that you want to jump from there. But you don't want that thing. You only watch at Paris from above. Suddenly is start to rain;the sky tears are cold and that feeling makes you put the arms around you. Turning to leave you bump into someone. He put his hands on your shoulders,smile and say "hey,you're gonna catch a cold,let's go,it's freezing here"
A handsome stranger tells you to go with him;a little weird for you,but why not?

1year later

"Shannon,do you remember the first time we meet?"
"How can I forget? I didn't take my eyes over you;I wanted to leave but something didn't let me. I am crazy to love you like this but crazier the world would look to me without this love. With you I touch the moon,I hear angels sing;I can't imagine my life without you,because my heart beats in same rhythm like yours. Do you feel it" said him while he put your hand on his chest. "At the end of each day,I realize that I love you more and more. In the morning,when I feel your warm breath on my neck,is something that make me keep going and step over bad things"
Hearing all these things,you start kissing him; his eyes are like a light for your soul; his sweet lips are nectar for your hungry mouth....it's only a little part from the love that both feel inside,just a little part.