Don't hurt me

"Shan,stop playing with my feelings,I'm just a simple human,not an machine that you can upgrade any time you want." She yelled smashing the cup in the floor. He didn't heard,was already in the car,leaving.
She knew that something was changed,he was cold,and that message with "come now,same place" broke her heart. Grabbing the keys she decide to follow him.
He stopped the car and a girl came,opening the door;saw clear how they kissed.
Coming back home,packed the only stuff she had,clothes and shoes and leaved with a taxi. Shannon came back after few hours and the only thing he find was a note.
"I wish you a happy life and I hope that she to give you what I couldn't. In my heart,in my mind I will keep the moments spent together" .
Searched for her,but in vain;nobody knows nothing. And so had past almost a year and for him was hard to endure her missing. Couldn't sleep properly because every time when he closed the eyes was seeing her.
One day,Shannon took the car and drive. Didn't stop until the sun started to fall down. Saw a motel and took a room,but after a shower decided to go out,to drink something.
While was heading to a bar,saw a person walking on the street. Rubbed his eyes and looked again. She was,finally trough a coincidence of faith he found her.
Running to her,wrapped his arms around her body and start kissing her like a madman.
Both started crying and kissing,touching....the words was useless.
"I'm sorry for disappointing you,for hurting you. I was a fool to made those things and trust me when I say that I love you. Please come back to me,I need you back in my life" he manage to say between the kisses.
"I shouldn't run but I was too broken inside and I couldn't stayed and listening to you how you deny. Just one more chance Shan,because I still love you,more than you ever know." Since that night Shannon kept his promise and made her the most happiest person on earth. Love is nothing without pain. To find the real love we need to go in the long road of suffering. And what expect us at the end is more beautiful than you ever imagine.