The blue box

Jared was searching for something in the closet, when noticed a blue box.

Taking it, he sit down on the bed; opening, he saw some pictures with him, made when was sleeping, or working in the lab. He knew that she took them when he didn't know and smiled.

Digging further, found different souvenirs from their trip and at the bottom a red envelope, with his name written on it.

Breathing heavy and with trembling fingers, he open it; seeing that beautiful handwriting, closed his eyes, smelling the paper.

"My dear Jay, you found it, finally. This box keeps every memory with you and a little part of my life.

I'm so sorry, I really am but we are simple humans, without superpowers. Or we have?

Yes we have, like you, when you tight the sheet over your back and climbing on that roof, yelling that you are Superman...what a funny day.

Hope you smiled now, my love.

I don't know what to write further; I'm not good at putting my thoughts on a piece of paper, but, you already know how much I love you and our baby.

Sometimes I blame everyone for this but I realize that this was meant to happen and instead complaining I recorded a lot of videos. You will find the cd's here and remember, I always love you and my little angel."

Jared start crying, looking at those things.

Grabbing his jacket, he stopped to buy some flowers and soon, was kneeling in front of a grave.

"Thank you my love for letting me those things. It will help me to survive in this world without you"

He sit on the grass, staying almost an hour, like always, then, heading back home, he put those videos, watching, keeping his child at chest, laughing together seeing mommy, how happy she was, talking and joking....