One night in Las Vegas

Last night in Vegas and you with your friends decided that is karaoke night. The club is half full and in few minutes all start to enter in party animal mood.
After two shots of tequila you grab the microphone and start singing Avril Lavigne,Hot...it wasn't hard at all and soon everybody was up dancing.
After you finish,at the bar,a tall and handsome guy came at you.
"You did a great job,there on stage. Are you a singer?" Said him while his blue eyes burned you inside.
"No I'm not. Singing is only a hobby for me" said you smiling.
After few hours he enter in his hotel room with you in his arms,kissing and biting your lips. Taking his clothes off,reveal a stunning body. Coming close to you almost ripping your dress,but you help him and in few seconds both start to devour each other lips. Incredible night with an handsome stranger. In the morning you left before he wake up,to catch your flight.
After few days you go at a party on a big yacht.
"It seems that what happen in Vegas don't stay all the time in Vegas" turning around you see him smiling.
"Come with me" you follow Jared in a room and after he closed the door take you in his arms,kissing you harder,then pressing you between his body and a closet,keeping your hands above your head,said in a sexy voice "it seems that faith decided to bring us together...again...from now on you are mine,only mine"