Strip dance

You are the best friend of Vicki and after a long time working in New York you came back in LA.
She was very happy to see you and decided to trow a small party.
Seeing him again was not good for your little heart. Those blue eyes always turned you on.
After few shots of tequila Tomo had the brilliant idea to play Truth Or Dare. Many funny moments but when was your turn,you decide to go on dare.
"I dare you to make me a strip dance" Jared said out loud and everybody was looking at you to see if the game will go until the end.
"I accept,but only for your eyes" you said standing up ready to go in another room.
"Is not fair" Shannon and Tomo said almost in same time but the look on the Vicki face cut it off.
You push Jared on bed,put some music and start to move...your clothes was falling down,piece by piece and him start to breath heavy and sweat...but,when you wanted to trow your bra,the door was open,Tomo falls down and Shannon over him. They tried to look trough the key hole but the door wasn't closed...you scream and hide behind Jared.
Vicki come and grabbing their ears,she lead them downstairs,just like two kids who made silly things.
You hear Tomo saying that didn't see anything and Shannon making him a liar because had a little and his zipper couldn't stay closed anymore.
You and Jared start laughing but in seconds he lay you gently on back and start kissing you.
"I better lock the door,because I want you right now. You have no idea how much I waited for this moment" Jared said slowly kissing your ear.....you didn't stop screaming even when someone was at the door begging to open.