Sweet revenge

"Tomo, where are you?" Shannon said entering trough the door; his buddy didn't responded at phone calls and when came to see if everything is alright, found the front door cracked.

Room after room he didn't find it; going down in basement, his jaw dropped; Tomo was tight from a chair and with duct tape over his mouth.

Shannon released him, fast and gave his jacket until upstairs.

"Who did this to you? I will call the police" he said angry.

"Stop, don't call anyone." Tomo grabbed his hand, stopping him to make the call.

After he drink two glasses of water, said what was happened; he meet a girl, at a pool party and after a long chat, they decided to come at his place, for something more. But, after she gave him a glass of wine, he asleep, waking up, tight and naked.

She teased him, so hard that he thought will lose his minds. Striping, touching, kissing, biting but nothing more.

Looking at his arousal and smiling like a little devil, she left, leaving him like that.

"She fucking played with me. Do you know how bad is it? To be horny as hell and to wave her goodies trough your face? And you are tight and hopeless?"

"I won't let the things like this" Shannon said angry. He made few phone calls, while Tomo was making a shower, the with a victorious voice, announced that he found her.

Jared join at the game, saying that he is a champion at teasing and punishment.

Was a dark night when she was heading to her house, on foot; they stopped the car, and Shannon drag her inside. Keeping a hand over mouth until Tomo tight her with duct tape.

They entered trough the backyard gate; Jared's bedroom was already prepared.

She didn't had a change to escape, not when three men had some dirty fantasies and a terrible appetite for revenge.

Shannon and Tomo hold her while, Jared was undressing her, cutting the clothes with a small dagger; she couldn't say a word, being gagged.

Then, they handcuffed to a chair, with the legs wide open.

"I think is my turn" Tomo said, looking at Jared, who was behind her, playing with the cold blade on her throat.

Tomo, traveled his fingers, among the legs; reaching between her tights, rubbed the sensitive spot, stoping, when she almost reached her climax.

"Wait, I have something here" Jared said, taking out from the closet a box, full with sexual toys.

Shannon found some clippers for nipples; looking at his brother, smiled, devilish, then gave them to Tomo.

She was moaning, shivering, when felt the sweet pain; then, all three, was all over her; Jared was squeezing her neck; Shannon was taking care of her breast while Tomo was playing with the sensitive zone, between her legs.

"Stop, I think is enough" he said, seeing her on the edge of pleasure.

"Next time don't tease, it might return against you, like now"

They put a sleeping pill, in water, giving her to drink;

After they left her on the porch of her house, they leaved. But the next morning, Jared found a note, on his front door:

"Tonight, you three, against me and my girls. Let the game begun"

Now, everyone has a "partner" to handle....and new "toys"...the winner takes whatever he wants.