Listen, don't walk away

"I don't wanna hear anything, it's over" he said and leaved. Not even for a second, Shannon looked back at her, who remained there, knowing that was for the last time, when heard his voice. She didn't know the real motive, he didn't want to tell her why everything was over, maybe a little brutally, but the truth was about to came out.

Shannon was looking at some videos, with her, when someone was knocking at the door; was her best friend. Was a little surprised to see her, but invited inside.

After a quick talk, about ordinary stuff, she saw the laptop, with video on pause.

"Oh come on, you deserve something better than a liar girlfriend. Maybe I can do..."

She was touching his chest, leaning to kiss his lips, when he stooped her and asked

"You are that person, am I right? You send me those pictures with her, half naked, probably when slept at your house. And all to have me" he was really angry,

"Yeah, and so what? Why you want her anyway? She is not even have big boobs, like me an..."

"Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of my house before I rip you into pieces" Shannon yelled angry, looking is she didn't know how to get out faster.

Taking his jacket and care keys, he was heading to her; but there, nobody was home. After many tries, she responded; was at airport, leaving for a job interview.

"I'm sorry Shannon, it's to late now. But I promise, if I won't get the job, I will come back. Gotta go now, I will miss the flight" and hung up.

Shannon was sad and drive back home; standing on the couch he asleep.

Late in night, the door bell wake him up; wondering who was at the hour, he opened the door and his jaw drooped.

"I couldn't leave, not like this. I told you that I didn't lied, didn't made anything to hurt you."

Shannon took her in his arms;feeling her again was the best thing to make him feel better. His fault, for didn't listening was forgiven because this is what true lovers do, forgive in the name of love, true love.