Chapter One: Meet the Koopas

Bowser Junior is the youngest son of King Bowser Koopa, the ferocious ruler of the appropriately named Koopa Kingdom. Junior has seven siblings, and that's seven too many. Here are their names: Wendy, Roy, Larry, Iggy, Lemmy, Morton, and Ludwig. Ludwig is the oldest and most "mature" one, although that is up for debate. He's also the smartest one, followed by Iggy. These two are the most similar, and they are always seen talking science and math and other boring things, but the difference between the two is that Ludwig is very calm and collected, and Iggy makes people question his sanity.

Roy is the tough one, and he especially enjoys his fights with Mario, even if loses most of the time. Morton is the biggest and most talkative one. Larry is the hyperactive, spiky blue-haired little freak that loves sports. Lemmy and Iggy are twins, even if they don't look anything like it, or act similar. Lemmy is wild and immature, and always dreams of joining the circus with his big yellow ball that he balances on. Iggy is just as wild, but spends his time on more academic pursuits. Wendy is the only girl of the eight. She is a spoiled, no good, cheater! ... At least, in Bowser Junior's eyes. She has an eye for anything pink, and always enjoys manicures and hair bows and other gross and dumb girly things.

Bowser Junior was bored. He was lurking around the throne room, eavesdropping on his father's new evil plans. "That plan will surely fail!" He gathered from the conversation. "EVERY plan seems to fail!!!" Bowser roared, slamming his fist on the arm of his chair. Kamek, the magikoopa by his side, shivered a little. "Your beastliness, we've kidnapped the princess time and time again, with no success..." He said. Bowser snorted, a puff smoke coming from his nostrils. "I'm sick of him and his good guy act. We need a plan that's so wicked, so evil, so cleverly devised, that it CAN'T fail!" The King said.

"Your scariness, we've tried. We've tried creating our own Galaxy, we've unearthing all sorts of ancient dark magics, we've tried time traveling, we've tried fighting hand to hand with Mario and Luigi, and yes... We've tried kidnapping the princess. It's like everything we try fails, like Mario somehow has found favor with the universe!" Kamek said. Bowser glared at him. "I brought you here for ADVICE, not to tell me that I'm a loser!" He snapped. Kamek stayed silent.

"What about kidnapping Mario, Luigi, AND the princess?" Bowser Junior spoke up. Bowser put a hand on his chin in thought. Kamek quickly turned around to see the young Koopa. "We've tried capturing the Mario Bros. before." He said, crossing his arms. "Yeah, but if you get the princess also, there's no one to come get them." Kamek put his own hand on his chin, like Bowser did. "... Without a ruler, the Mushroom Kingdoom would be sent into havoc." He said, holding his wand. Bowser sneered. "Amidst the chaos, I'LL take over! If anyone tries to stop me, I'll send my soldiers after them." Kamek smiled. "... And you'd have the princess and the bros at your disposal." Both of them talked a bit about the plan. Bowser Junior walked away, satisfied. "I'm the real genius! I'm smarterer than Ludwig!" He said proudly to himself as he jauntily went on his way through the castle.