Chapter Eight: Double Trouble

Bowser Junior sat in his room, staring at the wall and thinking about absolutely nothing. This went undisturbed until moments later there was a knock on his door.

"Come in," he sighed, really not wanting to talk. A tiny koopaling rolled in on his yellow ball. Lemmy, his older-by-eight-months brother. "Hip! Hup!" He said, doing a handstand on the ball. Lemmy hopped off his ball and landed in front of Bowser Junior. "Hi B.J." He greeted. "You doing okay?" He asked, using his claw to push a stray pink hair out of his face. "Yeah... I'm fine..." Junior said, averting his eyes. He noticed a tall, lanky Koopaling standing in the doorway, with tall green hair and thick Harry Potter style glasses.

"Hellooooooooo, Brother~!" He said. "Hi Iggy." Bowser Junior sighed, not particularly wanting their attention right now. Not that he didn't like them! Just that he wanted to be alone... But he didn't want to say that to them. "Say, uh, King Dad executed your plan, and the Bros are in the Boo Bubble ("we're gonna copyright that" ~Iggy) so... Do you wanna go pester 'em? They can't fight back in the copyrighted Boo Bubble." Lemmy looked at his taller twin brother. "It's not copyrighteddddd!" He groaned. "You can't just go and copyright it as a get-rich-quick scheme." Hissed Lemmy as his twin examined his claws with his eyes half lidded. "Nobody ELSE had the idea to copyright it. I have every right to take it and copyright it myself. I think." Iggy said, his tall green hair swaying.

Bowser Junior couldn't help but smile at his brothers' stupid conversations. "Heh... Hehe... You guys are funny..." He said softly. Lemmy smiled at him an laughed. "No prob, B.J." He said. Iggy thought for a moment. "... Can I copyright the word B.J.?" "IGGYYYY!!!" Lemmy barked. The two of them left the room bickering and Bowser Junior was left a little bit happier than he was before the two entered the room.