Chapter Three: The Same Thing Again

Kamek told Banshee's idea to King Bowser, making him go, "GWAHAHAHA!!" In delight.

"It's perfect! They're all going to be mine!" Bowser said with an evil sneer. Kamek knew that Banshee was going to be rewarded, but that was for later. Now, he had to talk over the plan with the king, making sure everything was flawless. Junior had been feeling a little neglected. Usually, when he was bored or lonely, he barked orders at the servants, but he didn't feel up to it. He went down to the piranha plant gardens just to see them. He had always liked piranha plants, but he didn't know why. Probably their sharp teeth or fire balls- maybe just their spotty appearance. They all seemed quiet today... It was then he saw the infamous man in the red cap making his way toward Bowser Castle.

The piranha plants whimpered in fear. Bowser Junior was shocked. He ran back inside to the throat room, only to see his father standing in front of a cage. A fair maiden with blonde hair, a crown on her head, and a pink dress was inside it, giving him death glares. "You won't get away with this, Koopa! You never have, and never will!" She said, grabbing the bars of the cage. She had tiny, dainty hands and long fingers, covered with frilly pink gloves. The evil king simply stood before her, a small smirk and a relaxed look on his face. Bowser Junior ran over to him and tugged on one of the spines of his tail. "Why is the princess here, kind dad?" He whined.

Bowser looked down at his son, saying nothing. Bowser Jr. waved his tail impatiently. "I thought you said you weren't going to capture her anymore because of the plan." He said. Bowser's beady eyes widened and he walked away, picking the adolescent koopa up and walking away with him.

The princess raised an eyebrow. At this time, Kamek walked in, holding his wand as usual. "Ah, Princess. Your kingdom's downfall is now!" He said. "You wish, Kamek! Mario will stop you. Just like he has all 1'000 other times!" She protested. He sighed. Appropriately, Mario burst in through the doors, fire flower equipped, and glared at the magikoopa.

Within minutes, Bowser was unconscious on the floor and the Princess was once again returned to her castle in the arms the mustachioed plumber. Just as she had been countless other times. Bowser Junior lugged his father into his bedroom, pulling him by the tail. He sighed at the familiarity of this scene. Even he was getting exhausted with his father's fruitless tries.