d

Well, I definitely learnt one thing for sure today.

These boys are not shy.

They do not hold back.

One minute I was making small talk with Namjoon, and the next minute they're going crazy, jumping around, hooting and hollering.

"I'm sorry about them. They get a little excited sometimes." Namjoon scratched the back of his neck apologetically.

I chuckled, "Don't even worry about it." I reassured him.

"So, when I was with Jungkook today at the airport, there were a bunch of people following us...could you explain?" Finally, the moment came for the question I was dying to ask someone who knew.

"Oh yeah, We're a K-pop group. We're pretty famous here and gaining a lot more popularity overseas, like in America." Namjoon informed me.

A K- what?

"Oh." I said as convincingly as I could as I tried to make it seem like I knew what he was talking about.

He chuckled, "We're a Korean boy band called BTS, and BigHit are our producers." Namjoon explained more in depth.

I nodded in understanding as he looked at me. I could have sworn I saw him rake his eyes up and down my body quickly.

I swallowed thickly as the air suddenly seemed dry.

"So, does that mean I'm teaching you guys?" I attempted to put two and two together, but was distracted by Namjoons sly but still noticeable flirtatious mannerisms.

"Yep. Pretty much." He smirked down at me.

"Okay, cool." I laughed nervously under his gaze as I attempted to focus my attention towards something else.

I scoured the room for something to distract myself and I noticed Jungkook sitting nearby, watching the rest of the boys talk amongst themselves with a smile on his face.

As much as I enjoyed talking with someone in my own language, I found myself being drawn to Jungkook somehow.

Something about him was calming, even if we didn't talk at all. He wasn't like the other ones, all hyper and chatty. He was soothing, relaxing almost. He didn't speak with his brain, he spoke with his emotions. Languages wouldn't matter to him. He observes rather than talks.

And that really intrigued me.

I had already spent most of my day with him and though I hadn't gotten to know him very well, the fact that we didn't speak the same language definitely didn't help, I needed to be in peace from my hectic day, and Jungkook was the only one that I've encountered in the last twenty four hours who can do that for some odd reason that I didn't even know myself.

"I'm really sorry, but I hope you don't mind if I go sit with Jungkook? He looks really lonely all by himself." I explained to Namjoon as we both looked over to him sitting alone.

"Go ahead. I'm not your parent." He said with a laugh as I smiled widely and thanked him before walking over to Jungkook.

He noticed me before I think he even realized I was heading towards him.

His eyes grew wide as I approached him calmly; so not to weird him out or anything.

"Hey. Can I sit with you?" I asked politely as he looked at the seat next to him and nodded slowly, almost as if he wasn't sure with what was going on.

"Oh my god, thank you." I breathed out as I slumped down in the chair; enjoying the time that I now had to relax.

"I'm really tired." I said to Jungkook as I pretended my two hands were pillows, using the hand gesture to convey what I was saying.

"Oh.. you want..sleep?" He asked me with broken English and a slight smile playing on his lips as I nodded gratefully.

"I would love nothing more to sleep, but I want to get to know you more. You're really interesting." I tried to explain as his smile fell from his face; trying to comprehend what I had just said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot." I smiled sheepishly as I attempted to re say what I just told him; only in simpler terms.

Suddenly, Namjoon was in front of us. He was looking at me with a small smile.

"Do you want me to help?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows at me.

"Please." I smiled hopefully.

"Okay, what do you want me to say to him?" Namjoon glanced at Jungkook who was still very confused.

"Say that I want to get to know him more...and that he seems really interesting." Suddenly I was thinking very carefully as to what Namjoon was going to say to him. It was like I wanted Jungkook to think everything I say was perfect.

Little did I know, he already did.