g

"Wait, what?"

I had to have him repeat what he said, I didn't believe I heard what I thought I heard.

Jungkook stuttered, "I-I want..talk...with you..?" He tried again.

I have to admit, something inside of me twitched when he said he wanted me, but I slowly realized he just wanted extra help with English and was wording it incorrectly.

"Oh yeah, for sure." I mumbled.

Why did my voice sound sadder as I said that?

"What do you need help with?" I asked him.

"I want... learn more.. English." He said out loud as he looked down at me.

I smiled slightly as I noticed that Jungkook really enjoyed learning English.

"You want more lessons?" I asked as I began to write a few words down on the paper in front of me.

He studied the way I wrote and began to trail his eyes through the sentence I had just written.

"Yes. Please." He said as my smile grew wider.

I was probably more excited than him at this point.

If giving him extra English lessons was what he wanted, that would mean we would be spending a lot more time together.

Not that I'm saying anything would happen, but it gives me the opportunity to actually get to know Jungkook better.

"Okay. I can do that." I said as Jungkook smiled at my words with his cute bunny teeth.

"We can start tomorrow, if you want?" I suggested as he nodded quickly.

What intrigued me the most about Jungkook was that he honestly seemed interested in learning English.

It wasn't like the other boys weren't, but you could see how focused and intent Jungkook was on learning.

"Uh.. bye B-Brinley. Goodnight." He spoke out hesitantly as I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." I said as I smiled at him.

He stood still for a second; just standing there with his dorky smile as we exchanged glances back and forth.

I laughed slightly as I realized that neither of us would be going anywhere unless I said something, "I'll see you tomorrow, Jungkook."

He smiled at me once more.

"Okay...toom-are-o." he sounded the word out and grinned. He started to walk away, but was still looking at me from behind his muscular shoulders.

"Alright, bye Jungkook." I waved at him as I was approaching the exit door.

He waved back, but suddenly he was at my side in a flash, as he grabbed my wrist right as I was about to leave.

"Stop." He said.

My heart was beating out of my chest when I turned around to face him, and I'm guessing he could feel my pulse skyrocket due to him holding my wrist so tightly.

He leaned in, almost unnecessarily close to my face.

"I practice English well for you, Brinley." I couldn't help but smile at his broken English at such an intense atmosphere he was trying to create.

"You better." I smirked playfully as Jungkook leaned away, and I could've sworn I saw him wink at me.

I giggled at him and he giggled back, as I finally left the room.

I was alone in the long corridor as I took a couple steps, before totally going insane.

I covered my mouth to muffle my screams of joy due to what just happened. I started to have a mini dance party, by myself, in the BigHit building.

After a solid minute of me completely freaking out, I pushed my back up against the wall and closed my eyes.

Damn, I thought. He knows exactly what he's doing to me.

And still, to this day, I wish I knew that behind those paper thin walls, Jungkook was doing the exact same thing.