t

All this time, I had always wondered what it'd be like to live in Jungkook's mind, and to know how he really felt.

But now, as I read through his journal, it was as if there was no longer a barrier between us.

I could finally see what his internal thoughts were.

My phone buzzed and I glanced at it quickly before taking a double take, and my eyes widened with shock.

bae(lowkey loser): hey.

bae(lowkey loser): did you read it all?

I thought back to when I could recall anytime he unblocked me, and I couldn't think of a time he did.

Must of not got the notification, I thought.

me: you unblocked me? and not all of it.

bae(lowkey loser): yeah. and keep reading. the last entry is important.

me: alright

bae(lowkey loser): i have to go, talk 2 u later.

me: ok bye

---Jungkook POV---

Jungkook debated with himself. He really wanted to send her the message, but he also wanted to wait to tell her until the perfect moment, because she didn't even realize all the messages had sent the same time he unblocked her.

He thought better of it to wait.

He put his phone down and fiddled with his thumbs.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Three.

He snatched his phone up, and before his body could protest, he sent the message that he'd wanted to say for what it seemed like an eternity.

He glanced down at his phone in shock, horror, relief, and disbelief as to what he had just done.

me: and by the way, i love you too.