epilogue

The moment that Jungkook and Brinley found each other that night was something that they'd never forget.

Because there, underneath the glimmering stars, they realized that they truly loved each other.

Of course Jungkook stayed true to his word, and his letter, as he really did tell her everything.

Well, to the best of his ability at least.

His English was almost fluent now, due to Brinley's teaching and his commitment.

He told her how he felt when he first saw her, why he acted and felt the way he did, and why he didn't show up right away.

When he was finished saying his part, Brinley said nothing else.

She pursed her lips and nodded.

He took a small bouquet of flowers that he had magically hidden somewhere, and gave them to her, also not saying a word.

When she saw the flowers, her eyes widened.

They were not wilted like he once gave her.

They were vibrant, and full of life, as they sprouted out of the bouquet crazily, the pigment of the flowers almost glowing in the darkness of the night.

And when Brinley really thought about it, those flowers were like their love.

Before, their love was damaged and decaying, begging for a release, like the flowers he once gave her.

But now, their love was restored and brilliantly free.

Brinley couldn't find the words to say.

For once, Jungkook wasn't the one who was speechless.

But no words needed to be said for them to know just how strongly they felt for one another.

Jungkook had finally said what he had been aching to say for months now.

And now, with Brinley in his arms, it felt so surreal to him.

Never did Jungkook think that he'd be here with Brinley, especially after all that's happened to them.

But here they were, despite all the barriers that stood between them.

end.