Chapter 8

*yawn* Man, I am tired today. Sorry this is late. I've been spending as much time as I can with my dad before hw leaves to Florida for two weeks

Now onto the story~~))

Cry's POV

I awoke to two arms wrapped securely around my torso, plenty of warmth covering me. I smiled to myself, knowing that the arms were Felix's arms. After a moment, I felt Felix shift and stretch out with a yawn, indicating he had awoke. I snuggled against him for more warmth. "Morning sleepyhead." I greeted and Felix grunted a "good morning". I giggled but froze when I realized something. My mask isn't on my face.

"Woah, Cry.." Felix started as I quickly covered my face, only to have Felix's hands move mine. "Your eyes are beautiful." I looked away with a blush.

"I suppose I should tell you why I cover my face. Its silly really but I've been doing it for years now so it's just grown accustomed." I sighed. "I wasn't supposed to be born. My dad didn't want a child but he had impregnated my mother with me by accident. He uses to fight with my mother about it and even threatened to leave her. But my father's a loyal guy so he got through his frustration and stayed with her. Although my mother and him got on good terms, he's always ignored me ever since I was a little baby. It was also partly because I was born blind and hw thought I was useless and a pain. My mother gave me this mask to cover my blind eyes so people wouldn't make fun of me." I smiled shyly. "But you obviously seem to like it."

"Please keep your mask off Cry... At least around me.. I want to see your face.."

I thought for a moment before nodding a bit. "Okay Felix.. But only around you. It immediately goes back on at school." I relaxed once again onto the bed. "I'm glad today is a weekend." I smiled and I heard Felix's quiet reply, agreeing with me.

"Hey Cry?" Felix got my attention and I directed my face toward him.

"Yes?" I hummed and poked to what I believed was Felix's chest

"You look beautiful." I blushed at Felix's compliment and turned my head away.

"Thank you Felix.. But I really don't look that great." I said trying to me modest.

"Well you look perfect to me." I blushed and kept my face turn away from Felix. My face was hot and my heart was thumping a little upbeat.
He's so nice.. I.. I think I may be falling for him..