Chapter 2

(Btw, if you read my Enchanted story, then there will be differences in how they are typed.)

Felix's pov

The first thing I noticed about Cry was his white poker face mask. The bottom of it cuts off right below his nose. Why does he wear that silly thing? I know he's blind and his mom said his eyes look clear or glazed. Does he wear that thing around the house? I don't see why he would.. I'm sure he looks just fine. I want to see him. Maybe he'll take it off around me? I hope so..

"So.. I want to go to know you more. Is that alright?" I asked him. He nodded shyly. I could see that blush still on his cheeks from when I caressed it. "So.. if you don't mind me asking.. How do you get around the house?"

"I-I.. I have a high sense of feel. I can feel your movements right now. Except for if your turning your head and stuff like that." I smiled.

"That's pretty cool! I wonder what that would be like. I have a high sense of taste but my sense of sight isn't all that great." Cry nodded and smiled a little. His blush is still there. I chuckled and he looked up at me. "What's so funny?" I shook my head even though he couldn't see it.

"Your blush is so cute!" I shouted, making him blush even more.

"A-anyways... I'm hungry.." I smiles and poked his bottom lip.

"Then lemme get you something!" He opened his moth to protest but quickly shut it as I was already in the kitchen. But obviously he only knew i was already walking away. I grabbed their Nutella out of the cupboard and spread it on the toast. "Here you go!" I sat down and handed Cry the Nutella bread. He took a bite of it and smiled. "Thank you!"

I chuckled, "No problem, Cry."

(Yay! chapter 2! sorry it's short)